Rino8

Liverplop are proof that you cannot do it with a manger who lacks experience. He still has no idea how to get the best out of Benteke even.

Barcelona did ok when they appointed that Guardiola fella.  I'm not sure experience (or the lack of it) is Brenda's biggest problem. 

Liverplop are proof that you cannot do it with a manger who lacks experience. He still has no idea how to get the best out of Benteke even.

Barcelona did ok when they appointed that Guardiola fella.  I'm not sure experience (or the lack of it) is Brenda's biggest problem. 

You are right they need to give him some financial backing... :)

I feel sorry for Rogers

• Like 1

yes but Benteke was warned this by his previous manager ;)

Tis showing dis repec, I can adapt ;)

and sturridge, and sterling...

from what ive seen of them there is a lambert-esque gap between the midfield and the attack, benteke looks really isolated, they've replaced sterling and suarez's role in the team with 2 attacking midfielders rather than attackers, firmino hasnt started well

benteke will no doubt shoulder some of the blame, hopefully get fed up and leave

Â