Rino8

the media and the fans will go crazy for klopp, already seen people dragging up betting odds on him to say its happening, think he'll be a great fit but it depends what he wants for his next job, klopp and £200m and liverpool are still 2 years away from the champions league

Ancelotti or Klopp for me but those two might realise that the 70s happened 40 years ago and Liverpool are not the team their fans think they still are as they proved at Wembley quite recently.

If so the Stevie G & Jamie C combo seems the ideal alternative double act for them!

Their first decision could be to ship out that waste of space striker their former manager bought from us back to VP on loan in January! 

I thought all Liverpool fans were delusion idiots...all I'm seeing on this thread is calm, respectful, measured responses, maybe I should be looking in the new manager thread....

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=323320.0

There are plenty of deluded fans on here. Just today I've seen people seriously linking us to Klopp aswell as others suggesting that Liverpool aren't miles bigger than us. Also this Liverpool aren't a big club idea. If Liverpool aren't a big club then what the **** are we?

• Like 1

Â