Rino8

Is it wrong that I'd probably take him here at this point?

Nope.

I think he's a very good manager.
He's also a monumental bell end. But still.

You could say that about Sherwood. Minus the very good manager bit 

Well the very good manager bit is the bit that makes it acceptable to be a monumental bellend :D

• Like 1

I really hope they don't get Klopp as then ill have no choice but to dislike him.

You can't dislike Klopp.  It's just not possible.  Which is why I really hope they don't get him.  He'll make them worth watching and he'll make the interviews interesting.  Man I miss Rodgers already.  I'm used to them having cringetastic managers.  They've been a joke for so long now.  This would be a terrible development altogether.

• Like 2

HE has signed 2 top players in his time at club, amazingly he inherited most of that title chasing team except Coutinho, Sturridge and Mignolet

His or the transfer committee signings have been disgraceful in general. Lovren, Balotelli, Markovic, Borini, Lallana, Origi, Ilori, Aspas the list of failures go on.

I think Klopp is a bit of a clearing in the woods so im not that bothered about him plus cant see him doing much at Liverpool with current squad, dont see Benteke being an intense presser then again Rodgers wanted play similarly but could only do it with Suarez

I don't think he wanted Balotelli did he. If Klopp gets the job theres no reason why he cant get them into a top 4 spot. Only Arsenal and Man City have better squads really. If he can get Benteke firing and keep Sturridge fit then its possible.

I don't think he wanted Balotelli did he. If Klopp gets the job theres no reason why he cant get them into a top 4 spot. Only Arsenal and Man City have better squads really. If he can get Benteke firing and keep Sturridge fit then its possible.

Sorry thats not true, Liverpool squad is poor. Clyne,Sturridge, Coutinho, Benteke are good enough for a Man Utd or Chelsea squad

they have a shit goalkeeper, 2 really shit centre halfs, no creativity in midfield, no width and a top class injured striker

Not sure why the hype around Klopp, he's had 1 proper job and that was up and down. No experience outside of Germany which is not the most competitive leave in the world.

Ancellotti all day long for me.

Not sure why the hype around Klopp, he's had 1 proper job and that was up and down. No experience outside of Germany which is not the most competitive leave in the world.

Ancellotti all day long for me.

Mainly up until last season wasn't it. 

I actually think Mignolet is a  good keeper now since he was dropped last season. You don't rate Milner :o

MIlner is OK but he isnt a player to win you titles or get you into the Top 4. He is a solid reliable player but thats it. no different than Mason off Spurs or Davis at Southampton

HE has signed 2 top players in his time at club, amazingly he inherited most of that title chasing team except Coutinho, Sturridge and Mignolet

His or the transfer committee signings have been disgraceful in general. Lovren, Balotelli, Markovic, Borini, Lallana, Origi, Ilori, Aspas the list of failures go on.

Not defending them at all but the simple fact is top class players don't want to sign for Liverpool. He has had to take way too many punts on potential and as Lambert found out to a lesser degree, it gets you the fooking sack.

Feel quite sorry for Rodgers to be honest. Liverpool are a spent force.

Â