Rino8

I said it a few weeks back and don't see anything to change my mind. a flat track bully

They used to say the same thing about Ronaldo. Suarez is one of the best players in the world IMO. If he was in a better side he'd be even better.

• Like 2

I said it a few weeks back and don't see anything to change my mind. a flat track bully

They used to say the same thing about Ronaldo. Suarez is one of the best players in the world IMO. If he was in a better side he'd be even better.

100% agree

no no no no no. No.

Yes, Suarez is a very skilfull football player. Yes, his footballing ability is impressive. But he is NOT a great football player.
As I previously said, I would rather have Grant Holt play in a Villa shirt than racist, cheating, diving Suarez. DISGRACE ON A FOOTBALL PITCH! 

I think he's trying to make amends, just didn't really think about that one.

Isn't it mimicking Alves who picked up the banana thrown at him and took a bite from it ?

I don't think Suarez is a racist anymore than John Terry is , but fans like to have their hate figures and for his cheating along Suarez deserves that hate but the outrage over this pic seems to be misplaced

as its hardly gone noticed in the media but after his slip he showed again why they call him Stevie Me. His performance was so egocentric and arrogant after that, thinking he was Roy of the Rovers. Rodgers should have pulled him off

no no no no no. No.

Yes, Suarez is a very skilfull football player. Yes, his footballing ability is impressive. But he is NOT a great football player.

As I previously said, I would rather have Grant Holt play in a Villa shirt than racist, cheating, diving Suarez. DISGRACE ON A FOOTBALL PITCH!

Hi Paul

hello  :)

as its hardly gone noticed in the media but after his slip he showed again why they call him Stevie Me. His performance was so egocentric and arrogant after that, thinking he was Roy of the Rovers. Rodgers should have pulled him off

I noticed that too. He was trying too hard to make up for his error, shooting from ridiculous areas, trying to take on too many player's etc. 

I think that's harsh.

Not that I think he played well. He didn't.

But I don't think it was through arrogance and his ego. I think he just buckled under the pressure.

His slip was just a freak accident. it happens. but after that he clearly was trying way too hard to make up for his error.

Lacking discipline (in a tactical sense, not in terms of fouls or fights) has always been his weakness. When he loses position and starts running around like a headless chicken is when he's at his worst.

That's what happened against Chelsea. But that wasn't arrogance. it was just desperation to make amends for his cock up.

A bad performance. But as much as I don't like Gerrard (or liverpool) I think it's very harsh to call him arrogant and egocentric for it.

Just out of curiousity, I wonder how many points Liverpool would have if they took off the points they gained from Suarez cheeting ?! 

I think they are about 12 points better off just through his cheating.

I know but my point is people keep saying what if all the time.... What if Man City didn't have all that oil money? What if Chelsea didn't have the abramovich money? Its just a total hypothetical argument.

Â