Speculation: Danny Rose (Spurs)

Villan4Life

What kind of signal? bat? or like a traffic light party?

batsignalu.jpg

Ah yes! Looks like a signal from Tottenham to me :D

Seriously though, I wouldn't have him, I got my hopes up with walker, stupidly thinking he'd stay cos he was actually a great footballer, I'd rather not have him here to play one season for us (even if he did well) and then go back to spurs, i'd like to buy someone ideally 3 year contract :)

Thing is with Rose is that he's played games for Spurs this season and has looked shite... So thanks, but no thanks.

I think I would spend 7, maybe 8.. no... probably 9, straight days crying like a little girl if we signed Rose for any length of time, permanent or temporary.

He is **** awful, as I am sure the Olympics tournament will show, has done nothing apart from *that* goal and even that would have been forgotten about by now had it not been in the derby.

A shambles of a player and frankly its a joke he's in the Olympic squad.

No, no no no no no no no no no NO.

If it was any other club but Spurs, I'd perhaps be open to it.

It would either end with him doing well for us, then Spurs just keeping him or quoting us a ridiculous fee to buy him, OR him being injured/shite, and a waste of money. As always, Spurs have much more to gain from the deal than us, so it's a no from me.

To be quite honest, I'd rather we never did business with Spurs again while Levy is in charge.

Â