Speculation: Danny Rose (Spurs)

Villan4Life

He is only 22, he just needs some time and he will come good. Just like some of our youngsters....

Tottenham want shot of him because they've realised he's not good enough. No more of their cast offs please. Let's show some ambition.

He is only 22, he just needs some time and he will come good. Just like some of our youngsters....

I don't really consider 22 to be all that young in PL terms any more and besides not every young player comes good if given time, some just aren't that good and never will be. Rose in my view is one of those.

Forgetting all that though why on earth do we want to spend our time and money improving or trying to improve their players? We already did them a favour with Walker.

Tottenham want shot of him because they've realised he's not good enough. No more of their cast offs please. Let's show some ambition.

There may have been some tongue in cheek to my most :winkold:

There may have been some tongue in cheek to my most :winkold:

Erm, yeah, I knew that! :winkold:

Delph-22 Still not come good

Bannan-22 Still not come good

Albrighton-22 Still not come good

I would add Lichaj to that list as well.

I'd prefer us to give Albrighton or Carruthers a chance

I like the look of Carruthers, but Albrighton has had more than enough chances and still hasn't took them.

He did 2 seasons ago. It was only last season when he, and all our players, were told to concentrate more on defending.

If Lambert can get him to rediscover his form of 2 seasons ago, he'd be a good option (and a much better option than Danny flipping Rose!!)

Why don't we just have an option to buy?

Why would Spurs agree to that? It makes no sense to the selling club.

If we agree the fee and the player is shit we aren't going to buy him, if he is great then they will regret it as they could have got a better fee or got offers from other clubs. Desides which if he did a Walker they would want him back.

Clubs rarely have an pre-agreed option to buy on loan deals other than on Football Manager for these reasons.

I remember the same debates over Kyle Walker, back then it was claimed we had one on him but it proved to be the bollocks many of us thought at the time.

I heard this rumour from a Spurs fan friend of mine, so came on to see if there was any more to it. He reckons that Rose is actually a much better Left Bank than Left Wing ... When he covered there for Spurs last season apparently the only mare he had was ironically against us!

I know people have been talking about us signing decent LB cover ... this could be it?

I heard this rumour from a Spurs fan friend of mine, so came on to see if there was any more to it. He reckons that Rose is actually a much better Left Bank than Left Wing ... When he covered there for Spurs last season apparently the only mare he had was ironically against us!

I know people have been talking about us signing decent LB cover ... this could be it?

This is what i said before, if we did get him, it would surely be to play left back, and he will be better than Warnock.

no point bringing in players on loan unless they're experienced guys or we have an option to buy that we can exercise no matter how much the parent club doesn't want to sell after the loan

Â