Speculation: Danny Rose (Spurs)

Villan4Life

Danny rose is the worst player in the premier league and i generally mean that. He has no attributes. Warnock is twice the player he is, and im not trolling

Warnock does have attributes, mostly that make him shitter so it would amaze me if there were any players in the Premier League that are as shit as Warnock, let alone twice as shit.

Danny rose is the worst player in the premier league and i generally mean that. He has no attributes. Warnock is twice the player he is, and im not trolling

Warnock does have attributes, mostly that make him shitter so it would amaze me if there were any players in the Premier League that are as shit as Warnock, let alone twice as shit.

What about Alan Hutton?

Do you think either or both are better or worse?

What about Alan Hutton?

Do you think either or both are better or worse?

Warnock has cost Villa in excess of £14 million for his shite perfomences and I I wouldn't say he is less shit than Hutton.

I just can not believe that Rose is twice as bad as Warnock.

danny rose is terrible. he has somehow lived off that one goal against arsenal a couple of years back ( which was imo down to typical shocking arsenal goalkeeping more than anything).

would be a very poor signing

danny rose is terrible. he has somehow lived off that one goal against arsenal a couple of years back ( which was imo down to typical shocking arsenal goalkeeping more than anything).

would be a very poor signing

I think Danny Rose has talent, but I don't think we should be loaning players from Tottenham, and I don't think he has more talent than many of the youngsters we already have!

BTW Rose is not a fullback, Winger is his second position, his best position is actually central attacking midfielder, but as spurs have never played him there people seem to think he is a Winger or fullback!

I've made my feelings known about loan signings before. I think a club of our size should not be loaning players from competitors without it being in our favour. All the advantages lie with the loaning club.

I said the same about Walker. Yes, he was great for us, at the end of the year though what is the outcome ? Spurs get a player back full of confidence who has an extra year of experience playing in the Prem and we are left with a gaping hole to fill (Ooer).

I'm not saying we should never loan a player as there are circumstances where it's the right thing to do but if we are going to loan a player from a direct competitor it has to be to our advantage i.e with an option to sign.

I've made my feelings known about loan signings before. I think a club of our size should not be loaning players from competitors without it being in our favour. All the advantages lie with the loaning club.

I said the same about Walker. Yes, he was great for us, at the end of the year though what is the outcome ? Spurs get a player back full of confidence who has an extra year of experience playing in the Prem and we are left with a gaping hole to fill (Ooer).

I'm not saying we should never loan a player as there are circumstances where it's the right thing to do but if we are going to loan a player from a direct competitor it has to be to our advantage i.e with an option to sign.

Your post is a great example of your name.

Â