Speculation: Danny Rose (Spurs)

Villan4Life

Alan Hutton, Jermaine Jenas and now Danny Rose?

We really need to stop doing Tottenham favours.

Thank god Ledley King has retired otherwise im sure we'd loan him just for the honour of footing his medical bills

Routledge and Walker as well :(

Thank god Ledley King has retired otherwise im sure we'd loan him just for the honour of footing his medical bills

Oh god! Routledge...

At least Walker worked out for both clubs

Blimey.

We really have done them favours over the past few years.

I'm not interested in seeing us make up the numbers of our squad loaning players from teams that were not so long ago seen as our rivals. It is cheap and it is the sort of thing crap PL sides do. It's shit any way you look at it and so is Rose.

If we buy him we buy him. I'd rather we didn't but I'll support him if he comes. I just hope it isn't a loan if we do go for him.

A big NO from me. A very average player, nearly as average as Hutton. I still get the impression Lerner is still trying to do things on the cheap. Splash the cash, Randy or we'll have another season of strife like last.

He is only 22, he just needs some time and he will come good. Just like some of our youngsters....

Why is everyone saying no to a loan, you know whats happened with the last player we bought from them?

The last time we loaned one didn't exactly go well either.

I don't think people are saying no to just the loan but the player as well.

Â