Speculation: Danny Rose (Spurs)

Villan4Life

Rose is a fairly steady player. I have seen him numerous times as I get to white hart lane quite often.

He is nowhere near as bad as everyone makes out on here. Certainly would pose no more risk as a signing than Lowton

Loans between PL clubs are a waste of time and we have nothing to gain. Rose is nowhere near the Spurs first team and tbh I'd much rather give one of our younger players the chance rather than invest time in developing a player for them.

Rose is a fairly steady player. I have seen him numerous times as I get to white hart lane quite often.

He is nowhere near as bad as everyone makes out on here. Certainly would pose no more risk as a signing than Lowton

So you're a villa fan that goes to watch spurs a lot??

Burn him, Burn him!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

daily mail

oh fuckty ****..

Aston Villa remain keen on signing winger Danny Rose.

Tottenham want the 22-year-old to out on loan to a Premier League side after failing to establish himself at White Hart Lane.

Rose has made just 29 appearances over the past five years and during that time he has had spells on loan at Watford, Peterborough and Bristol City.

Rose hasn't had much time to impress new Spurs coach Andre Villas-Boas as he has been away with Team GB at the Olympic Games.

New Villa boss Paul Lambert is keen to bring in Rose on a season-long loan deal as cover on the left side.

Alan Hutton, Jermaine Jenas and now Danny Rose?

We really need to stop doing Tottenham favours.

Thank god Ledley King has retired otherwise im sure we'd loan him just for the honour of footing his medical bills

Â