Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

I have honestly not seen one link to the media regarding Vlaar to United, just worried fans on here and elsewhere.

Southampton have thankfully fcuked off so I think we can rest easy on this one. He'll be with us for this season.

Southampton have signed Alderweireld from Atletico I believe so hopefully so.

Well its got to the last day of the window and we've apparently had zero offers. Strange of you ask me. Maybe there has been phone calls to which we've just said fook off to.

But I get the feeling he doesnt really want to be here anymore. Did u see how pissed off he looked behind the goal after his injury. Looked like he wanted to kill the physio. Not because he was injured, just looked pissed off in general. Maybe im reading too much into it..And he hasnt tweeted anything Villa related since the WC despite our good start. No interviews after games either. Say what you will but its unlike him, he's normally passionate and vocal following our wins. Comeon Ron get your head back into it man- you're claret and blue remember

Well its got to the last day of the window and we've apparently had zero offers. Strange of you ask me. Maybe there has been phone calls to which we've just said fook off to.

But I get the feeling he doesnt really want to be here anymore. Did u see how pissed off he looked behind the goal after his injury. Looked like he wanted to kill the physio. Not because he was injured, just looked pissed off in general. Maybe im reading too much into it..And he hasnt tweeted anything Villa related since the WC despite our good start. No interviews after games either. Say what you will but its unlike him, he's normally passionate and vocal following our wins. Comeon Ron get your head back into it man- you're claret and blue remember

Hm, how the hell can you tell what he was or wasn't pissed off for by just looking at him? Getting injured at that crucial point of the game, well getting injured t all, I'd bet that was the reason for him to look pissed off and disappointed.

• Like 1

SKY just mentioned some possible news about Vlaar but didn't go into any details...just said watch this space!

I'm getting worried now; are they fishing and do we presumably have a replacement lined up should he go?

We'd be fools to let him go either way?!

Â