Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Yeah, he was okay, not bad but not a memorable performance either. I'd rather play Okore at this point. Vlaar has been a good servant to the club, but we need to move on.

As much as I've liked Vlaar he's hardly been a servant.

Gareth Barry, Lee Hendrie, Gabby Agbonlahor on the other hand have been. Past and present.

I was so happy when Hendrie left - absolutely useless.

I was so sad when Hendrie left. Scapegoat for anything and everything after Alpay departed.

Still, some wonderful memories:

We scored off a throw-in!!!

• Like 1

I remember paying for a PPV game at Uni. It was vs Fulham and was **** dreadful. 0-0.

That was a lot of money for a student!

At uni me and my mate (Spurs fan) went twos on Spurs v Villa at WHL.  Early in the game the feed went out and cut to what looked like home video footage of a wedding, really weird.  After a minute or two it cut back and Kanoute was one on one with Postma to make it 1-0.  We lost 5-1.

I remember paying for a PPV game at Uni. It was vs Fulham and was **** dreadful. 0-0.

That was a lot of money for a student!

At uni me and my mate (Spurs fan) went twos on Spurs v Villa at WHL.  Early in the game the feed went out and cut to what looked like home video footage of a wedding, really weird.  After a minute or two it cut back and Kanoute was one on one with Postma to make it 1-0.  We lost 5-1.

I did the exact same! With a Spurs fan at his place, although as I remember when it inexplicably cut out it looked like amateur footage of a protest outside a hospital... and then KANOUTE

:(

He was the first person I gloated to after Saturday, it's been long enough. 

Could have chosen Mellberg, went for Lee Hendrie.

Both can be classed as servants to the club, what's your point?

It was blatantly flippant. Not everything posted on VT needs to be taken as a slight on its recipient.

Blatantly? Are you calling him stupid for not noticing?  :P

Edited by kurtsimonw

It was blatantly flippant. Not everything posted on VT needs to be taken as a slight on its recipient.

You personally don't like Hendrie, I get that. However nobody could say that he wasn't a servant to The Villa. So your post was pointless mate.

You personally don't like Hendrie, I get that. However nobody could say that he wasn't a servant to The Villa. So your post was pointless mate.

I don't have a problem with Lee Hendrie. I've had a couple of chats with him on Twitter and he's a nice lad.

It was pointless yes. Hence "flippant".

• Like 2

Â