Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

The solution is obvious: Come January, Vlaar goes to Man Utd, Cleverley gets Vlaar's wages and no money need change hands between clubs. It sounds so simple that you have to think it's going to be way more complicated than that.

I'm not so sure cleverley wants to be here either,

Certainly has not run through any walls upto now.

I think the frustrating thing is just like Benteke will probably leave us without ever playing with a proper number 10, Vlaar and Okore I think had the potential to be a really good combination for us but we've hardly ever seen it and probably won't much now. A shame as both are good on the ball.

if they are dumb enough to offer 8 million (wont happen) we should snap their hands off. Dont we have some shit off defender that Bayern wanted coming through the ranks? We will be fine without Ron. 

• Like 1

If he did go for 8m it would surely highlight to fans how much the transfer market has moved on and how we don't generate enough revenue to sign ready made PL players of vlaar standard

We don't? How come nearly every other club does then?

If he did go for 8m it would surely highlight to fans how much the transfer market has moved on and how we don't generate enough revenue to sign ready made PL players of vlaar standard

And if he goes for much less will that highlight how inept we are at finding the right deal? 

Â