Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

I stated last night saints mate from portsmouth said saints were after virgilvan dijk supporters members who he is related too reckons saints will table 3.5m for vlaar in next few days. He also said all saints money will be reinvested and that will be there bargaining tool for vlaar to sign. And someone mentioned vlaar will be offered captains armband.

How would your mate know who Saints want to buy & how much they are willing to pay?  Most of this sort of info comes from what people have read in the media and the media are, for the most part, guessing.

Too many positive rumours doing the rounds at the moment. This isn't good for us grief junkies. I want to hear he's leaving on a free transfer to sha, so as I can have a full on meltdown, and call for everyone out!

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 3

Would be a huge boost if so, as much for the message it sends out that we are still in business as for the player himself (though him too). If we can sort Sanchez too it'll almost be like we're an operating PL football club after all. 

This.

Maybe it's another false rumour, but why not? I mean, if Lambert doesn't lie we haven't recieved an offer for him yet.

Â