Speculation: Aaron Cresswell (Ipswich)

FamousHolteUnion

Evra cost Man U 6 million. Vidic was 8.5 million.We could go on, Sagna 4.5 million, Zabeleta 7.5, Naughton AND Walker 8 million.

Then you have the big money fullbacks! Enrique 10 million, Bosingwa 12 million, Del Hornio 9 million (I think), Cole 16 million.

Does that mean Warnock falls in to the big money full backs category??

:shock:

Haven't you heard? Villaanusa is more ITK than me!

is it not villaonsea who predicted we only have 6-8 million to spend ;)

Thereyou go, I'm not even ITK about who it was that said it!

besides which I have not yet done my weekly food shop, I'll let you all know Friday morning after I've been to LIDL

i said 8-10 million plus half of player sales. SO far we have spent 5 million. I dont get how im in the wrong here? we know warnock hutton collins and makoun will be sold. 1 cb 1lb 1loan striker maybe 1 cm sould be the targets according to kendrick. With my calculation with the players who could be sold, lambert will have another 9-10 million to spend.

vlaar 4mill

cresswell 3.5

macheda ect on loan

nzonzi 2.5mill with future addons

Dont you guys think that sort of business is realistic and possible?

NA M8 WERE IN FOR STURRIDGE AND ADAM JOHNSON FOR 30 MILL M8

macheda ect on loan

nzonzi 2.5mill with future addons

Dont you guys think that sort of business is realistic and possible?

Not only is N'Zonzi for £2.5m incredibly unrealistic, but Macheda at all is just downright irresponsible.

Evra cost Man U 6 million. Vidic was 8.5 million.We could go on, Sagna 4.5 million, Zabeleta 7.5, Naughton AND Walker 8 million.

Then you have the big money fullbacks! Enrique 10 million, Bosingwa 12 million, Del Hornio 9 million (I think), Cole 16 million.

Does that mean Warnock falls in to the big money full backs category??

:shock:

Warnock was rumoured to have cost £8million! No wonder Randy reigned in MON's spending.

Can i ask what makes richard itk? I swear he said welcome last week about a new signing? have i missed it?

I could be wrong here but hasnt everything you said will happen failed to come to fruition? If not, I want evidence!

MM is this signing happening do you think?? (please hear my cries for solid info :cry: )

Â