General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chuck, Ive just moved to Jacksonville Florida, and was wondering if you would leave the keys to your house under the doormat. My American girlfriend and I will watch your house for free whenever youre in England. We get a holiday home....youre house is looked after....everyones a winner!

Ps....How come anytime I mention that Im a Cleveland Browns fan to an American they burst out laughing?

General Krulak here:

4. I have a Board Meeting on Monday and Tuesday so I will be back on the site Wednesday to talk about our win.

General.....spot on.....can you give me this weeks lottery numbers??....in return i will make sure you are looked after :winkold:

Hi General,

Just wanted to congratulate you on your prediction for last night's game. We were outstanding and the player's thoroughly deserved the win. The defence is looking better and the attack is a real threat when we go forward at pace like we do. I was so confident that we would win whilst watching that game and never thought Spurs would score, no surprise it took a fluke really!

I made a prediction to you earlier this season and that was that we will win a trophy of some sort this season. I am really confident of this as we have won a trophy every decade since we were formed and this one will be no exception!

General, I hope you got to see the game, we were superb and thoroughly deserved the win as predicted by your good self.

The icing on the cake for me was seeing Randy in the stands. I did not expect him to be there with our game occurring so soon after the Browns game, his commitment and passion for AVFC is amazing, beyond our wildest dreams. We can consider ourselves even more fortunate to have Randy as our leader given the current shenanigans at several other clubs. I'm sure he wont accept the plaudits but please tell him how highly we respect and regard him as if he doesn't already know.

Gen

If you didn't see it - we were absolutely magnificent. !!!

2-1 sounds close, but there was as much chance of me winning the Presidency than Spurs getting something out of that - we truly outclassed a side that have spent ni-on 150 million in the last two seasons and are supposed to be top 4 challengers. Even Steve McNanaman was raving about us and he is the biggest Villa hater I have ever seen !!

Only blip was we never killed the game, something we have trouble doing - still need that ruthless poacher but, and I haven't thought this since 1994 and Big Ron - Christ are we getting close !!!

truly, the lads need a big well done for that (and if you speak to them before Thurs. - find out what the veggie options are like in Bulgaria - I am thinking of going next year ! :D

General Krulak here:

1. Back from the Board Meeting. Unfortunately, I did not see the game but Paul Faulkner kept me will abreast of what was happening by Blackberry. It was BAD when I let out a yell after the first goal!!!!! It sounds like the players made us all proud...and I am VERY happy. I confess that I honestly felt we were going to win the game. For some reason I just felt that MON would have them fully prepared and that the lads would play their guts out. It sounds like they did just that.

2. Later stages of the UEFA Cup. I am not really sure how I think about this. My former life (the Military) would have me say that we will need to face the best at sometime so bring them on now. In calmer moments, I think about taking an easier road to Istanbul. I am not sure how I finally come down on this...but probably feel that we just take each one as they come...tougher or easier.

3. When not at the game and cannot watch, I follow very closely on my Blackberry.

4. brumemerica: I put the keys in the mail today...please ensure that you don't leave garbage out on the tables. The comment you get about the Browns...simply put, they have had a tough go of it for about 10 years.

5. bully: You are so right about Randy. He is one in a million as an owner. I have been telling you all that from day-1..............we are VERY fortunate to have him as our leader. Combine him with MON and we have a great duo. don't_do_it_doug: You hit on the one thing that worries me....Randy needs to "pace" himself...he works VERY hard. I am not the only one who tells him that!!

6. 5 a side: I am afraid that Randy is supporting so many different things that jumping on the 5 a side bandwagon is probably a non-starter. This is NOT because he would not be interested...only because he is already involved in so many charities and efforts like this.

Hi General

First of all I'd like to congratulate yourself, Randy and all the team for the great job you are doing at The Villa.

I'd really love to own the new home shirt with the Acorns logo on it, but let's just say that I'm somewhat larger in size than XXL. Are there any outlets where Villa shirts are available in sizes for those of us who are rather wide in girth?

General Krulak here:

1. wiganvilla: Yep, except in my case I was sitting in the middle of the Board Room discussing a critical financial issue....I confess that I received a few strange looks. At the same time, it provided me the opportunity to "explain" Villa to a group of Copper, Gold and Moly miners...who "got it" by the time I was finished.

2. NorthernGordon: I may be wrong (wouldn't be the first time) but I thought we had some XXXL at the shop. Give John Greenfield a call at the shop and see what he has to say.

General Krulak here:

6. 5 a side: I am afraid that Randy is supporting so many different things that jumping on the 5 a side bandwagon is probably a non-starter. This is NOT because he would not be interested...only because he is already involved in so many charities and efforts like this.

Ok fair enough but if randy ever get's tired of all that charity stuff will still be here! ;)

General,

I am yet to see the Browns game against the Steelers but I have it recorded. Just as a heads up, how did they perform? 10-6 is quite a respectable scoreline against the arch rivals.

Will have a watch after the UEFA Cup game tomorrow and hopefully discuss with you some more.

Jon

General,

Great few days for me as a Villa fan.

Firstly the win against spuds, the lads did very well, should've been more and we showed we had the desire to win that game. Also, after all the flack he's had, Petrov is really showing his worth! Fair play to MoN for sticking by his man and giving a lot of us a big wedge of humble pie to eat. He really is a first class manager! Same to be said for Barry, worked hard on Monday night, and whatever happens to him, he is a Villa legend!

Secondly, on a personal point of view, my chairman is a spuds fan, so had the customary bet, and even thoughs he's a wealthy man, felt good (and not at all guilty) taking his money off him on Tuesday morning!

Thirdly, was in a sport shop in Mall of the Emirates in Dubai and really pleased and proud to see amomgst the Manure, Arse and Liverplop shirts a rack of Villa tops! Only shame was they were last seasons. Good to see the merchandise is available 3,500miles away from VP, be better when we see our tops with Acorns on them alongside Barcelona tops with Unicef. Sure they'll be there soon.

Hi General,

I would just like to take a little time to praise the staff at Aston Villa. I recently contacted the club to see if there were any special packages available for the Bolton game on the 13th December as it is the day after my 40th birthday. I was contacted by Sarah Cuer from Aston Villa Hospitality and Events who was extremely helpful and offered me some wonderful packages which were unfortunately out of my price range mainly due to there being a minimum booking of 2 persons. However, I will still be at the game and I hope to be celebrating more than just my birthday come the final whistle. I understand that these packages are aimed mainly at the corporate market. Maybe it would be possible do something like a birthday match day package aimed at the normal fan. I am sure there would be a lot of takers if the price was right and there was not a limit placed on the minimum purchase, ie one could go alone.

Keep up the great work General

UTV

PS I just re read this and I just want to point out that I am not trying to get a discount or "something for nothing". I am just praising the staff and putting forward an idea.