Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

He's one of the best crossers in the league never mind the club. I don't get why he's never on corners or free kicks. He's produced some absolutely cracking crosses in his time.

Cos Lambert seems to think Westwood's corners are the best for some bizarre reason!

He's slow, he can't defend, he doesn't read the game well and is often caught in no mans land apart from that I can't think of a single reason he shouldn't be in the team!

Face it lads we have the worst squad in living memory, no stars not one player who really makes you want to go watch just to see him do something that no others can so we are left with this type of player. I was happy when Lambert joined as I brought into the hype that he was the next big thing but for me the alarm bells really started ringing the 1st time I saw Lowton play for the reasons above.

Many if not all manager sign "duds" as we know not all signing work out as hoped but with the quick?? counter attacking rubbish Lambert wants to play surely one look at Lowton would have told him he was a round peg in a square hole.

Lamberts football is so bad that I can't recall being up beat or positive about watching Villa but this is made even worse when I see Lowtons name on a team sheet, Spurs will have a field day against him.

He's one of the best crossers in the league never mind the club. I don't get why he's never on corners or free kicks. He's produced some absolutely cracking crosses in his time.

For a minute I thought you ment he was one of the best crossers in the premier leauge.

My eyes must be playing tricks on me, Time I went to bed.

Sorry to break it to you Paul but non of them are really that good, on their day they can be but all of them turn in so many average to poor performances to be classed as "stars" imo.

Overreaction much?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Â