General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Twenty Eeengleeesh pounds of my future children's education money to VT if we sign either Ba or Carroll. Even reliable evidence that we tried to sign either one will do.

Does Twitter or the word of mini_beast count? :winkold:

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TFS Aston Villa ‏@TFS_AstonVilla

Yacine Brahimi has completed his move to Aston Villa. Announcement very soon. ‪#avfc‬ ‪#fkia‬” ‪#ITK_Watch‬ you're welcome

Some spaz on twitter probs bullshitting.

(no offence if its anyone on VT) ;)

Yacine Brahimi has completed his move to Aston Villa. Announcement very soon. ‪#avfc‬ ‪#fkia‬” ‪#ITK_Watch‬ you're welcome

LOL, this guy is in a hotel with Defoe and Miguel as we speak.

Won't beleive it until it's on the OS as people on Twitter have been saying it's a done deal for the last week and a half.

Supposedly Brahimi deal is done. Don't know what to believe ffs...

Hopefully.. If it is then I guess we decided to buy him after all. I know that sounds like stating the obvious but initially it was a loan deal and Rennes didn't want that. I guess Lambert and crew talked about it and realised £2.5 million isn't much of a risk if he turns out to be the next Ashley Young.

Daily express (probably on banned list but as we've got twitter comments I hope we'll be fine) claims that we want Bertrand and Scott Sinclair also that we spent £6m on lowton and kea

Looks nailed on for Sinclair. His Wikipedia page currently states the following:

"Looks set to secure a 5 year deal with Aston Villa as they and the player are in talks"

Wittingham must be just about to sign for us really soon now as well, cause his Wikipedia page said something similar a few weeks ago :)

I would bet good money that it's @mini_beest editing these Wiki entries.

:clap:

Post of the summer!

hhahaha I tweeted that to itk watch and wrote you're welcome. check out my timeline @omariqy