General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Richard, any thoughts on the 5.15 at Musselborough ?
There is no race at Musselborough today as far as I can tell. If you mean Wexford then go for Fairy Catcher.

But I guess that you are the one taking some proverbial

Unfortunately being in receipt of some information in advance of it being in the public domain means that sharing it with a wider audience on here also means that people that one may prefer n ot to share it with also have sight of it too.

C'est la vie.

EDIT : BOF apologies you removed the post as I was submitting I guess...

Actually just got a tip for the 5.15 in Wexford. Wrong Way Corrigan

Sack your tipster dude, WWC came second !

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily express (probably on banned list but as we've got twitter comments I hope we'll be fine) claims that we want Bertrand and Scott Sinclair also that we spent £6m on lowton and kea

Looks nailed on for Sinclair. His Wikipedia page currently states the following:

"Looks set to secure a 5 year deal with Aston Villa as they and the player are in talks"

Wittingham must be just about to sign for us really soon now as well, cause his Wikipedia page said something similar a few weeks ago :)

Daily express (probably on banned list but as we've got twitter comments I hope we'll be fine) claims that we want Bertrand and Scott Sinclair also that we spent £6m on lowton and kea

Looks nailed on for Sinclair. His Wikipedia page currently states the following:

"Looks set to secure a 5 year deal with Aston Villa as they and the player are in talks"

Wittingham must be just about to sign for us really soon now as well, cause his Wikipedia page said something similar a few weeks ago :)

I would bet good money that it's @mini_beest editing these Wiki entries.

:clap:

Dunno. There might be two or three people doing it, one of whom is dyslexic. Obviously the more there are, the more chance that one of them actually knows something. Can't decide whether it's more or less reliable than Twitter. Probably about the same.

That kid is an absolute tool