General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i went out for Villa on Sunday against Newcastle, i guarantee every last one of you i would be the hungriest player on the pitch. I would be running round like a headless chicken and wouldn’t get a kick of the ball. Its great players have hunger, but need Premiership ability as well.

Emile we are not giving you anymore money!

Meh, I'm off out, cannot handle the frustration of starring at a comp and SSN waiting for stuff to unfold. I'll come back later and can be either happy or sad in one go rather than get gradually pissed off.

FFS Stoke linked to N'Zonzi and Lennon whilst we **** about not seemingly knowing what we're doing.

Macca-UTV - Sorry but I can smell a bit of bullshit with your post.

Cheeky git - I would not make the effort of lying. Straight from the horses mouth its what he said. His actually pissed off to mcdonalds as nothing was happening. Forgot to say - spoke to Gabby and he said his in the squad on sunday. Probably think im lying but that's what he said.

Oh God now you're bringing up Doug again.

With your hypocrisy over managers it doesn't surprise.

How have I been hypocritical over managers?

Houllier had a much better squad than Mcleish yet when things were bad for both managers it was the players fault to excuse houllier and down to the manager to blame Mcleish.

You also thought any half decent manager could have finished 9th to 13th last year but you don't hold similar expectation to a manger who you think is better with a squad that you think is better.

Back on topic.

We haven't got long left to make sure we don't have a similar season to last one.

You all wanted Lambert in charge even though you knew he would buy younger players from lower league, yet you are now moaning, We wanted a squad overhaul and Lambert is doing that, he has his own way of doing things, he did the same at Norwich.

Lambert would be doing the same at any other club, it is how his does things, he builds his teams for the long run not for the present. We have only lost Heskey, Collins and Cuellar from last seasons team and we wanted 2 of them out and we have brought 6 new players, our squad is stronger and we have a better manager.

yes all good points, long term planning and young hungry players is great but our squad has been so systematically stripped of talent in the last three years that we are clear relegation candidates.

Without some short term thinking and immediate change, we are ****. Lambert needs time to turn coal into diamonds, we don't have that time/

Oh God now you're bringing up Doug again.

With your hypocrisy over managers it doesn't surprise.

How have I been hypocritical over managers?

Houllier had a much better squad than Mcleish yet when things were bad for both managers it was the players fault to excuse houllier and down to the manager to blame Mcleish.

You also thought any half decent manager could have finished 9th to 13th last year but you don't hold similar expectation to a manger who you think is better with a squad that you think is better.

Back on topic.

We haven't got long left to make sure we don't have a similar season to last one.

If i went out for Villa on Sunday against Newcastle, i guarantee every last one of you i would be the hungriest player on the pitch. I would be running round like a headless chicken and wouldn’t get a kick of the ball. Its great players have hunger, but need Premiership ability as well.

Emile we are not giving you anymore money!

DAM.. DAM YOU.. This was my way back into the big time.

You all wanted Lambert in charge even though you knew he would buy younger players from lower league, yet you are now moaning, We wanted a squad overhaul and Lambert is doing that, he has his own way of doing things, he did the same at Norwich.

Lambert would be doing the same at any other club, it is how his does things, he builds his teams for the long run not for the present. We have only lost Heskey, Collins and Cuellar from last seasons team and we wanted 2 of them out and we have brought 6 new players, our squad is stronger and we have a better manager.

I wasnt keen on Lambert but Im not slagging him off he just wasnt my first choice or 5th choice but that doesnt matter. With Heskey,Cuellar,Collins out and Hutton and Warnock banished for good I would say thats 5 out. We also had Petrov for part of last season so maybe you could make it 6 out??

As for the 6 new players, well I dont think we are any stronger I'm afraid and I think we will finish lower than last season :?