Euro 2012: Group B (Ger, Ned, Por, Den)

TrentVilla

I don't think so. It's a must win for Netherlands and a must-not-lose for Portugal. I think with their backs to the wall the Dutch will beat Portugal.

For Holland it's a matter of playing together and playing Van Der Vaart from the start, they've looked better with him both times. I hope that game is as good as the 90 minute fight in 2006.

Maybe. I'd like to think Portugal would smell blood and go for it though. That late Portugal winner has certainly made the final group games interesting though.

Stat most people will have heard today, but 6 of Bendtner's 20 international goals have been scored against Portugal.

I dont want the dutch to go through. I dont think they deserve to. Playing de Jong and van Bommel from the start along with Affeley while leaving VDV and the 48 goal Huntelaar out.

They have made their own problems plus I think Nani and Ronaldo will get past the dutch.

I have a tidy sum of money on a Germany Portugal double. Don't let me down you ****

That was close. Come on the Germans!

Get in!

Great game for it as well. germany look class,but not invincible. Some great contests ahead I'd wager.

Fear the Dutch may make it 3 out of 3 on Sunday

It's shocking that Holland are still capable of qualifying. 2 losses in 2 and a 3-0 win will likely see them through. Germany would probably prefer a draw with Denmark, keep Holland out of the later rounds, but won't risk it so should beat the Danes comfortably.

The Dutch look toothless...the manager should be sacked, he's made some very poor decisions in terms of selection and tactics...tough loss for Denmark. Should make for an exciting 3rd round of play...

Aaron Robben must be one of the most over-rated players at the euros

He showed it last night as he did in the CL final when he wasted chance after chance

Awful player

Â