Euro 2012: Group B (Ger, Ned, Por, Den)

TrentVilla

The Dutch haven't really turned up, especially the defence - the LB may as well not be there. The Germans just look head and shoulders better and I'm not convinced the Germans are playing at full pelt either.

Gomes is still shite, I don't care how many goals he's going to score in the group stage against poor defences.

Just the 47 goals for club and country this season. Were they all against poor defences? :suspect:

And it is 2, incredible finish from Gomez.

You dont think it went though the keeper too easily? He almost sat down and allowed it to go over him. I'd be very disappointed with it if I were him.

Yeah the keeper hasn't made it hard for him, he's guessed he's putting it low to the far post and completely **** up, but it's still an awesome finish imo.

**** Shearer contradicting himself again. Gives Gomez credit for living the ball over the keeper as he was going down, then gives him credit for not needing to look at the goal because he instinctively knows where it is. You have to pick one or the other, surely?

Willems is a joke, he has no idea what he is doing out there. Schaars would be a better choice, he can play left back. Bouma may be past it but still has the vital experience we need.

Van Persie has a record for not being upto it for Holland when it counts, yet Huntelaar does. Huntelaar should have been starting the 2006 World Cup, nevermind Euro 2012!

De Jong instead of Van Der Vaart? I just don't understand it, some say he can't play together with Sneijder? they were fantastic together at Ajax.

Van Bommel isn't a great captain, he should't have the armband just because he's the manager's son in law. But looking at it, he is probably the best choice. I see him retiring from internationals after this embarassment of a tournament.

We've been made to look like kids.

Gomes is still shite, I don't care how many goals he's going to score in the group stage against poor defences.

Let me guess, the only time you have watched him play is in the champions league final?

Just the 47 goals for club and country this season. Were they all against poor defences? :suspect:

Sort of, he's playing for Bayern munich, with Ribery, Robben, Schweinsteiger behind him. He's a good finisher, but he can't handle the occasion and he struggles against top opposition. German Ibrahimovic.

Shite is an exaggeration obviously. But he chokes consistently.

Bloody hell, the Dutch defence parted like the red sea there. So lucky not to concede again. They are a collection of talented individuals rather than a team, arent they?

So, Germany will go into the Denmark game knowing that both teams will qualify if they draw. Odds on two reserve sides playing out a dull 0-0?

Â