Euro 2012: Group B (Ger, Ned, Por, Den)

TrentVilla

The Dutch look toothless...the manager should be sacked,

You mean the manager who took them to the World Cup final just 2 years ago?

I don't think its the managers fault that major players like Robben and RVP haven't performed remotely close to their normal level.

I think its down to the players personally.

Have Holland any other central midfielders?

Only one of De Jong or Van Bommel needs to be played, neither of them contribute in an attacking sense and with the Dutch full backs not up to much it leaves all the onus on the front four.

Aaron Robben must be one of the most over-rated players at the euros

He showed it last night as he did in the CL final when he wasted chance after chance

Awful player

Arjen Robben.

Have Holland any other central midfielders?

Only one of De Jong or Van Bommel needs to be played, neither of them contribute in an attacking sense and with the Dutch full backs not up to much it leaves all the onus on the front four.

Demy De Zeeuw is decent still.

Theo Janssen should be given a chance.

But even then, Van Der Vaart should be starting ahead of one of them.

Why isn't Van Der Vaart starting out of interest?

I wish I knew! De Jong and Van Bommel both seem to offer the same football, which is nothing special. Neither are great attackers or defensive midfielders in my opinion.

I would keep Van Bommel on for the experience and despite the fact he isn't the best captain, he's probably the best suited to it out of the players we have.

I'd put Van Der Vaart on in place of De Jong, Van Der Vaart can offer a far more creative and attacking option, look at how he changed our play last night, we looked like a different side with his influence.

I just hope that Van Marwijk will start with Hunelaar in place of Van Persie, Van Der Vaart instead of De Jong and anyone in place of Willems against Portugal. We're not out yet and still have a small chance but I think if the right players are picked, we might scrape through.

I wish I knew! De Jong and Van Bommel both seem to offer the same football, which is nothing special. Neither are great attackers or defensive midfielders in my opinion.

I would keep Van Bommel on for the experience and despite the fact he isn't the best captain, he's probably the best suited to it out of the players we have.

I'd put Van Der Vaart on in place of De Jong, Van Der Vaart can offer a far more creative and attacking option, look at how he changed our play last night, we looked like a different side with his influence.

I just hope that Van Marwijk will start with Hunelaar in place of Van Persie, Van Der Vaart instead of De Jong and anyone in place of Willems against Portugal. We're not out yet and still have a small chance but I think if the right players are picked, we might scrape through.

I read before the game that there was disunity in the Netherlands camp again. Is that true, I thought that was a thing of the past? Apparently Huntelaar and Van Der Vaart have been bitching.

Must say i owe mcleish an apology, he said we were playing in a dutch style and i mocked him at the time, i assumed he meant the old dutch style, but he obviously meant the modern version.

Sorry alex, you were right all along.

Must say i owe mcleish an apology, he said we were playing in a dutch style and i mocked him at the time, i assumed he meant the old dutch style, but he obviously meant the modern version.

Sorry alex, you were right all along.

Did Mcleish actually say we were playing or trying to play a Dutch style. I presumed the people on here were joking.

Anyway Germany and Portugal to go through.

van Bommel starts and is captain because he is Van Marwijks son-in-law

Â