Euro 2012: Group B (Ger, Ned, Por, Den)

TrentVilla

Am I the only one hoping for the same sort of fight as 2006 to break out in Holland - Portugal?

By that do you mean an absolute joke of a referee booking and sending players from both sides off for nothing?

If a real referee was in charge of that game thee would be one Portugese sending off and maybe 2 yellows for both teams, not the 16 yellows and 4 sendings off we saw in 2006. Good thing he retired after the tournament because he surely wouldn't have been allowed to referee a big match again.

I like the look of our team a bit better tonight, not sure why Willems is still in? he was dreaful, he looked like he'd never played a game of football in his life against Germany and wasn't a lot better against Denmark.

Right, am I missing something here...?

Equal points is decided by head to head yes? Not goal difference. Hence Russia, with a superior goal difference, finished below Greece on head to heads.

Now if holland and Germany win today, even if holland win by ten, they would finish level on points with Denmark. Denmark beat holland so on head to head, Denmark will finish above holland. So holland cannot qualify. Am I missing something or is everyone else?!

Â