Euro 2012: Group B (Ger, Ned, Por, Den)

TrentVilla

Bloody hell, the Dutch defence parted like the red sea there. So lucky not to concede again. They are a collection of talented individuals rather than a team, arent they?

In a reversal of fortunes, will the Dutch be claiming they have adopted a classic McLeish formation?

So, Germany will go into the Denmark game knowing that both teams will qualify if they draw. Odds on two reserve sides playing out a dull 0-0?
Not true. Portugal are also on 3 points, so Denmark need to come out and go for the win. I fancy Holland to beat Portugal, and Denmark to lose to Germany. Matter of goal difference then.

So, Germany will go into the Denmark game knowing that both teams will qualify if they draw. Odds on two reserve sides playing out a dull 0-0?
Not true. Portugal are also on 3 points, so Denmark need to come out and go for the win. I fancy Holland to beat Portugal, and Denmark to lose to Germany. Matter of goal difference then.

I think Portugal will beat Holland. I think the dutch will implode and totally fall apart

Â