No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Interesting Gaztons view as the whole thing smells of something not right..... He wants the PL, he said to all and sundry last weekend he would take the job if offered, the preliminary talks held at a time I assume he knew he had a wife and kids in Norway and would need to relocate. OGS not done himself any favours really

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If what Gazton said is true that deal was basicly done and dusted, and OGS had agreed to join Villa, they should've gotten instantly on plane and get him signed.

i think its safe to say none of us know whats going on. i take most things on here with a pinch of salt, the best way is just to remain patient.

if he rejected because his family didnt wnat to come then there isnt anything lerner or faulkner can do about that

hi ho we move on

Interesting Gaztons view as the whole thing smells of something not right..... He wants the PL, he said to all and sundry last weekend he would take the job if offered, the preliminary talks held at a time I assume he knew he had a wife and kids in Norway and would need to relocate. OGS not done himself any favours really

I think that Rokke told him in no uncertain terms that "a man in my position cannot afford to be made to look ridiculous"

So unless he woke up with a horses head in his bed this morning, we're screwed :)

I think there is some mega drama goin on here surely he would have just said no if that's what was going on so confused right now.

We all wait with baited breath for this press conference. Hopefully it will be an out right rejection or a yes from him so so confused right now ???????

Last season we failed to get Martinez, and moved on to McLeish, which made no sense whatsoever. This season, if we don't get out top targets, I am really concerned who we will turn to next. If OGS is out of the race we should go all out now for Lambert.

if i was rokke, the meeting between him and OGS would have been very simply - ole, its time to decide right now where your loyalties lie. you have a contract with the club for the next two years and we expect you to honour that.

bearing in mind that you do not have a firm offer from villa now, i, sa the club's owner and largest backer, need to know right now before you leave this room whether you are going to leave molde or not.

if i was rokke, there is no way i would be making life comfortable for ole...

The next Villa manager will have a very disappointed villa crowd to deal with after all this drama.

No he won`t, 50 people on the internet getting excited for a few days does not represent the crowd at villa park at all.

I seem to remember that crowd singing lamberts name not to long ago.

This will be quickly forgotten.

Sky bet has gone from 5/1 to 3/1 in the last hour. Still hope this may happen and no i dont have any money on it.

Villa confirm that OGS is out of the contest, but still 3/1 with the bookies? Does not make sense... Fishy all the way!

Sky bet has gone from 5/1 to 3/1 in the last hour. Still hope this may happen and no i dont have any money on it.

Villa confirm that OGS is out of the contest, but still 3/1 with the bookies? Does not make sense... Fishy all the way!

A Few people just cant accept it - he went back to favourite about 10.30 last night. - nothing doing

The next Villa manager will have a very disappointed villa crowd to deal with after all this drama.

No he won`t, 50 people on the internet getting excited for a few days does not represent the crowd at villa park at all.

I seem to remember that crowd singing lamberts name not to long ago.

This will be quickly forgotten.

lol-but-y-u-mad-tho.jpg