No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Can anyone summarise what's happened so far today
Well, I woke up a bit worse for wear this morning, I had a bit of a late night session on Trials Evolution. Was running a little late for work, so no time for breakfast and had to make do with a quick rinse around the key areas. Not a great start to the day.

So I get to work, sit down, deal with a slew of emails whilst perusing VT and my other regular online haunts. I read a few webcomics, have a cursory look at Twitter, so on and so forth. Got an email from the estate agents of the people we're buying from and a phone call from an underwriter about my health insurance application. Deal with those, crack open a can of Diet Coke and back to work. Get a phone call from the boss, got some jiggery-pokery to do on a spreadsheet but that can wait. Listened to one of the guys I work with getting real arsey on the phone with one of the marketing girls, that'll come back to bite him on the ass. He's a douchebag though, so ho-hum. We pack his van with marketing collateral as he's off to an exhibition this week, will be nice and quiet in the office for a bit now.

Roll on 12, a quick jog down to Gregg's for a sausage roll. I noticed the till rung up the price as 87p, but they still charge 85p. Guess they're still fighting it out over that hot food tax issue. I think back to when we had more bakers in town than just Gregg's, and how good 3 Cooks up Wote Street used to be. I breathe a heavy sigh. They were good sausage rolls there man, like really **** tasty. C'est la vie.

Back to the office, a quick peek in the post room to see if my new goalkeeper gloves have arrived. Got a bargain on a great pair of F-Line gloves. No package for me. Ah well, it's early days. Sit down, back on VillaTalk to check what's up. Has anything happened with OGS yet? Nope, but CI's asked a question; better answer it...

Best post I've ever read on VT.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is truly in the know until the new manager is signed and the info about who it is gets leaked. Until then randy and faulkner have candidates in their heads and everyone else is just guessing.

In other words unless you make the final decision you don`t know jack for sure about who it is, until randy makes that decision even he doesn`t know who it is!

So basically all of these ITK huys are full of shite.

So OGS plays FIFA/FM, etc.

That's OK. Chances are he logs on to fan forums as well. I certainly would if I was planning a move to a new club.

Anybody been tracking the new VT users this week? Any Baby_Face_Assassin, or similar?

Hi Ole! :wave:

Think Matt Kendrick is probably as ITK as anyone at the moment outside of the inner sanctum

Cheers MM...

Mat reckoned OGS is in P'OLE position for the job earlier on via a tweet on his day off.

Without doubt out of all the journalists he is more ITK than any of them and more trusted since MON left :!:

I am waiting for him to confirm about others no longer in the running

Well, I woke up a bit worse for wear this morning, I had a bit of a late night session on Trials Evolution. Was running a little late for work, so no time for breakfast and had to make do with a quick rinse around the key areas. Not a great start to the day.

So I get to work, sit down, deal with a slew of emails whilst perusing VT and my other regular online haunts. I read a few webcomics, have a cursory look at Twitter, so on and so forth. Got an email from the estate agents of the people we're buying from and a phone call from an underwriter about my health insurance application. Deal with those, crack open a can of Diet Coke and back to work. Get a phone call from the boss, got some jiggery-pokery to do on a spreadsheet but that can wait. Listened to one of the guys I work with getting real arsey on the phone with one of the marketing girls, that'll come back to bite him on the ass. He's a douchebag though, so ho-hum. We pack his van with marketing collateral as he's off to an exhibition this week, will be nice and quiet in the office for a bit now.

Roll on 12, a quick jog down to Gregg's for a sausage roll. I noticed the till rung up the price as 87p, but they still charge 85p. Guess they're still fighting it out over that hot food tax issue. I think back to when we had more bakers in town than just Gregg's, and how good 3 Cooks up Wote Street used to be. I breathe a heavy sigh. They were good sausage rolls there man, like really **** tasty. C'est la vie.

Back to the office, a quick peek in the post room to see if my new goalkeeper gloves have arrived. Got a bargain on a great pair of F-Line gloves. No package for me. Ah well, it's early days. Sit down, back on VillaTalk to check what's up. Has anything happened with OGS yet? Nope, but CI's asked a question; better answer it...

I want your life

Firkins do a cheap sausage roll but the pastry to sausage ratio isn't so good

Anyone remember. " Elizabeth the Chef" in Solihull

That was the rolls Royce of high street bakeries

Very Garth Marenghi! :D

:lol:

@abc123cox82 @villamatt1874 @Fourth_Official: "Ole Gunnar Solskjær will be the new Aston Villa manager #AVFC" - Kind of implies it's done!

@Buffox @abc123cox82 @villamatt1874 it is but it's not official yet

Make of it what you will... I don't think I can wait 1st June!!!!

That's me abc123cox82 - 1st time post on VT how's everyone doing?

can i just add @Fourth_Official is 9/10 spot on however he is having a lot off stick regarding the OGS tweet, not once has he back tracked and said he may of got it wrong! He has over 45,000 followers and to be adamant its happening does make you think!

:D

I still refer to Greggs as Braggs

And I miss the sliced meat that they used to sell

My errands often involved going to Braggs for a quarter of ham and a quarter of ox tongue

Nobody is truly in the know until the new manager is signed and the info about who it is gets leaked. Until then randy and faulkner have candidates in their heads and everyone else is just guessing.

In other words unless you make the final decision you don`t know jack for sure about who it is, until randy makes that decision even he doesn`t know who it is!

So basically all of these ITK huys are full of shite.

SPOT VALHALLA

IMG_0581.jpg