No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

If it's announced whilst he's still in Norway then the jet might get dispatched. If he's coming over for more talks and negotiations, he'll probably just get on a scheduled flight.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone but k-mac

he would be a complete disaster. i like the bloke but only as a coach not manager

I'm sorry but KMac was part of the coaching team last season along with Sid and that gives me concerns really. What was their role and what exactly did they do wit the 1st team?

No sign of Ole but Alex Lifeson's been taken off a plane in handcuffs again. ;)

Not quite, but Messrs Butler, Iommi, Osbourne and Ward have just boarded an aircraft that is now rolling on departure to Helsinki.....

Not quite, but Messrs Butler, Iommi, Osbourne and Ward have just boarded an aircraft that is now rolling on departure to Helsinki.....

Isiah Osbourne's now in Black Sabbath is he? wondered where he had got too

Ward as well?! Are you sure??? That would be interesting news (for Sabbath fans anyway)...

Back OT, been following this since Thursday, just wish more "official" info was coming out, damn you Villa!!!

I thought Bill Ward wasn't part of the current Sabbath reunion? :suspect:

and Bill Ward? seriously? hatchet buried and playing download then?

and Bill Ward? seriously? hatchet buried and playing download then?

Oops, as a youngster would say, 'my bad!'

I only make assumptions on trivia. I thought now that Ozzy was back in the fold, so was Bill. Must have been the other bloke.

Clearly I am better at tracking footie people :lol: