No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's just returning Ole's wife after he left her behind in a Birmingham hotel room.

They have a bit of a vortex effect these Birmingham accommodations. Jermain Defoe had been stuck in one if them for years.

Totally off topic but you do know Iceland ( the food shop ) do a greggs range , 4 sausage rolls for £1.50 . BARGAIN

I think the only thing more gross than a Greggs sausage roll is a frozen Greggs sausage roll from Iceland!

Can some betfair Whizz explain this to me, if I had €10 at 34.0 on OGS & then laid of the max possible at 1.3 would Id be able to take 1133 on him not getting the job yes? Then when he went back out to 1.85 back the max possible on him again what would my overall profit be was he to get the job?

you can work out your position on the site if i remember right. at least you used to (can't see it anymore as i'm in italy). if not google "arbitrage betting calculator" and you should get a load of stuff to help you out.

basically back high odds and laying at low odds means you lock in a profit, regardless of outcome.

I know ya but funds were low on the Thursday (dont get paid till Friday) so instead of having to deposit the min on betfair of €15 I only stuck 10 at 33s on Paddy Powers. But when I saw the price at 1.3 last night I would have laid all my action as I did think it would go back out to about.

Andreas Meier Eide ‏@andymeide

BREAKING NEWS: VG reports that OGS is onboard Røkke's privat jet, at Kvernberget Airport, Kristiansund http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/norsk/artikkel.php?artid=10070394 #avfc

So OGS and his wife are on Rokke's jet, Villa officials are on Randy's jet to Norway... a meeting between the two owners and OGS to discuss compensation do we think?

Gazton, apparantly it is Rokke's jet and he is off to Oslo. Would it be too much to presume that Faulkner is in Oslo as well to thrash a deal out with Rokke for Ole?

This is all over the norwegian press now. OGS will not go to Oslo just to see Røkke and have a dinner. Something is happening...

"Rumours are still to be substantiated that Aston Villa Chief Executive Paul Faulkner alighted the aircraft at 15:30 CET. Reports suggest that he was topless from the waist up in camouflage body-paint, carrying a burlap sack, 2 metres of rope and gripping a bowie knife between his teeth. With a manic look on his face, he stopped at the foot of the stairs to sniff the air, upon catching OGS' scent, he sprinted off on all fours before camera crews could secure an image"

Andreas Meier Eide ‏@andymeide

NRK also claims that OGS's wife is onboard #avfc

Must be something about his future if his wife is on board i'd imagine..

exchange of hostages perhaps.