No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Only 240 calories in a Greggs sausage roll

Not as bad as I thought

That's because (and let's be honest here) there's pretty much **** all meat in them anyway. I'm convinced the flavour is inserted by syringe before they're placed on the shelves. And yet I am drawn back, time and time again.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to get this back On Topic...

Do they have Greggs in Norway? What do you think OGS would order?

He wanted the "special one" but that's taken, so...

262b9s9.jpg

He's probably got a bit of a sweet tooth, so I can imagine he finishes lunch off with a yum yum and a blueberry burst.

I can see him making a viking long boat from a chocolate eclair, some cocktail sticks, and a bag of prawn cocktail Walkers.

Can some betfair Whizz explain this to me, if I had €10 at 34.0 on OGS & then laid of the max possible at 1.3 would Id be able to take 1133 on him not getting the job yes? Then when he went back out to 1.85 back the max possible on him again what would my overall profit be was he to get the job?

Can some betfair Whizz explain this to me, if I had €10 at 34.0 on OGS & then laid of the max possible at 1.3 would Id be able to take 1133 on him not getting the job yes? Then when he went back out to 1.85 back the max possible on him again what would my overall profit be was he to get the job?

you can work out your position on the site if i remember right. at least you used to (can't see it anymore as i'm in italy). if not google "arbitrage betting calculator" and you should get a load of stuff to help you out.

basically back high odds and laying at low odds means you lock in a profit, regardless of outcome.