No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Lerner will go for OGS now that the fans have made it clear he is the preferred choice. Think about it, we didn't want Mcleish and he got him in anyway. It failed and the fans started to turn on Randy. He isn't going to risk that again so this time he will go with who we prefer and if it doesn't work out he can always say he went with the fans choice!

I'd rather Lerner just got some decent advice and appointed a manager who would bring us decent results. If appointing managers by popular acclaim from the fans was a successful method, all clubs would do it. The only example I can think of where it happened recently was King Kenny.

Or Newcastle fans with Alan She-male...

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thetrees is further proof that the Mirror just play a guessing game and make shit up.

Actually I disagree with that. I think the Mirror don't guess they deliberately publish negative stories about the Villa in any situation. Whatever is the worst case scenario the Mirror publish it as fact.

"Informed by one of my plane spotting colleagues that Randy Lerner's jet landed in Birmingham 20 minutes ago."

Rough translation of Father Abraham...

"TT on Villatalk posted Lerner back in Birmingham"

Actually, I returned a call to Gordon Stretch who is a plane spotter at Birmingham airport. I befriended him while I was down there hoping to catch a glimpse of OGS last week and he promised to keep me in the loop on the movements of Lerner's jet.

I always thought Trees was a woman :lol:

Anyway, Lerner being back in the country could mean anything. He could be here to interview more candidates or he could be here to have more than just an "informal chat" about OGS. Unfortunately with Trees staying quiet about Lerner's plane movements (understandable) we're going to be in the dark.

"Informed by one of my plane spotting colleagues that Randy Lerner's jet landed in Birmingham 20 minutes ago."

But then Father Abraham may have found a new friend at the airport last Thursday...

View_BHX_2012.05.18-250.jpg

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Haha. I'd had about three hours sleep... :o

You could have just logged on here and got the answer. Next thing you know you'll be wearing an anorak and spending time poring over the Argos catalogue discussing the merits of each thermos flask. With yourself.

I always thought Trees was a woman :lol:
One of my dad's favourite jokes was to ask: "Do you know Theresa Green?"

The correct answer was: "Of course they are".

Horses for courses. Obviously.

Actually, I returned a call to Gordon Stretch who is a plane spotter at Birmingham airport. I befriended him while I was down there hoping to catch a glimpse of OGS last week and he promised to keep me in the loop on the movements of Lerner's jet.

I just checked his blog (Gordon stretch that is)

that bloke needs to find a hobby :-)

You could have just logged on here and got the answer. Next thing you know you'll be wearing an anorak and spending time poring over the Argos catalogue discussing the merits of each thermos flask. With yourself.

Actually I did take a flask to the airport. :oops: What can I say? It was a long night and I needed a cup of tea to keep me going.

if we perhaps send some of our players out on loan to a top club in another country, and in turn, we buy all their best players or have first refusal. We should start building some relationships - and this would be a decent start! !

Yes, I bet their frothing at the mouth at the thought of us sending over all our shyte players and for us to cream off their best players! Who could turn down

a set-up like that?

Im thinking more along the lines of the young players - and not Collins. Its a bit late now, but Albrighton for example could have benefitted from playing out there for a bit. Just adds a bit more to their game and learning from different experiences and surroundings.

Not just that, Norway leads the world in the field of rhinoplasty. Imagine how well Albrighton could cross if he could view the angle into the box with both eyes.

I may of had to google the word 'rhinoplasty' to get that joke. I guess you learn something new everyday...

Don't tell me you don't know what rhinoplasty is.?

Funnily enough, I have had rhinoplasty surgery myself - but not because I had a massive Ogrizovic nose. Let's just say it was more of a reshaping after an unfortunate accident. I am just glad it didn't turn out like Big Mick's!

Mick-McCarthy.jpg

My wife said she's happy she's not this guys wife, for 2 reasons. 1st, he'd be a thunderous snorer, and 2nd, something about him not hitting the spot.. (don't know what she means with that...)

But then Father Abraham may have found a new friend at the airport last Thursday...

View_BHX_2012.05.18-250.jpg

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Haha. I'd had about three hours sleep... :o

Happy?

ta.jpg

In defence of Father Abraham's new friend he isn't a spotter.

And he just got off the phone to me and confirmed that he is FA's confirmer...... :D

In defence of Father Abraham's new friend he isn't a spotter.

And he just got off the phone to me and confirmed that he is FA's confirmer...... :D

Take it to the religion thread.

But look who his photographer is:

jg.jpg