Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

^hahaha excellent!

Was watching some MOTDs from the end of the season I missed whilst I was away, he really pulled through for us in the last ten or so games, such an important player.

Could be our main striker next season.

If he put some performances as the ending of last season .. I think he could be the main or one of the main players next year ! 

Especially with who seem to have the pace too which could take some of the pressure out of Gabby ! 

Anyway hope we could let Benteke stay somehow ! It's really important for the club to put in a big line that no player could go in only one year ! + We could push on to the next level and at the same time try to find a replacement ..

I think only Van Persie, Suarez and Benteke out scored him in the second half of the season, so him to move into his preferred position isn't out of the question.

I think only Van Persie, Suarez and Benteke out scored him in the second half of the season, so him to move into his preferred position isn't out of the question.

He scored those goals playing in the wider positions, think he is far more suited to being out there.. Benteke took the pressure off him, allowing him to have more impact

I agree, keep him out wide as he functions best out there rather than leading the line where there's huge expectation for him to score regularly.

Think Weimann is more likely to play more regularly through the middle of the two.

Yup, we've seen how Gabby and Weimann managed to drag players out position with their pace out wide. I too wouldn't be against trying Weimann up top and using Tonev on the opposite side to Gabby, judging by Tonev's speed they could be a nightmare for defenders.

• Like 1

Yup, we've seen how Gabby and Weimann managed to drag players out position with their pace out wide. I too wouldn't be against trying Weimann up top and using Tonev on the opposite side to Gabby, judging by Tonev's speed they could be a nightmare for defenders.

Yes! I have to admit to not being convinced about all aspect of Weimann's game (yet! I love the guy and back him to improve), but his constant and often intelligent running did cause problems in pulling at the shape of the opposition's defence on more than a few occasions.

Yes! I have to admit to not being convinced about all aspect of Weimann's game (yet! I love the guy and back him to improve), but his constant and often intelligent running did cause problems in pulling at the shape of the opposition's defence on more than a few occasions.

Exactly, to be honest the front three were all key to one another's play, especially in the second half of the season. I'm grateful that we have Gabby and Weimann still as it means we only have to replace one out of three, albeit the spearhead, but it could've been worse if Andi decided to ditch us too.

Have you seen gabbys tweets?? Nothing too bad but it's a bit strange seeing him so casual, not sure he should be posting some if that. Can't work out if i like him more for it or if I think he must be a complete nob!! Us it def him?

You should have seen some of the stuff he said on his old account before it was suspended. In fairness to him, people can be very quick to judge with their tweets sometimes, but let's just say that I definitely wouldn't get on the wrong side of him. 

Edited by adz.villa

Â