Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

The point that there is no one better to replace him......epitomizes exactly what is wrong with our club.

And it's a double bargain for the club, buy a left sided attacking player that can replace him and he'll improve. You get two players for the price of one.

The point that there is no one better to replace him......epitomizes exactly what is wrong with our club.

And it's a double bargain for the club, buy a left sided attacking player that can replace him and he'll improve. You get two players for the price of one.

....And you are sure of that?....There has been no one stopping him from cutting inside and proving to the manager he is being played in the wrong position.

I can think of oodles of players over the years who would have done exactly that.

Ps... and further more, unless he can prove that he can score on a regular basis, that hypothetical player you allude to ....will actually replace him, not allow him to return to his alleged rightful place.

Edited by TRO

I love Gabby, I really do but it may be a good idea for him to move. His career is petering out badly. Sadly, he is going to be remembered as a good striker who never quite improved on his early promise.

I love Gabby, I really do but it may be a good idea for him to move. His career is petering out badly. Sadly, he is going to be remembered as a good striker who never quite improved on his early promise.

I really don't believe that he will be remembered as a good striker. Decidedly below average springs to my mind. I just hope this day will come sooner rather than later.

Its not going to happen as he's signed a new contract. I think he goes down as a decent striker for us. Ian Bell had him in his all time great villa team.lol  He shouldn't have an automatic first team spot though. Theres more benefit in giving Weimann a go up front with Benteke and seeing whether he can deliver. 

Doug Ellis welcome back!

• Like 1

Its not going to happen as he's signed a new contract. I think he goes down as a decent striker for us. Ian Bell had him in his all time great villa team.lol  He shouldn't have an automatic first team spot though. Theres more benefit in giving Weimann a go up front with Benteke and seeing whether he can deliver. 

What!! Ian Bell had him in his all time villa team please? whatever must the likes of Lochead, Little, Gray [ both times, and he was rubbish second time around] Deehan, Shaw, Withe, Geddes [ yes he proved he could play when the fans got off his back] Yorke, Saunders, Savo who despite his indiscretions towards the Villa had a first touch that this clown can only dream about. think about Ian Bells team. This is a wind up surely? 

Â