Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

He did run back around 40/50 yards to win the ball back from Jelavic when Delph lost the ball. Looked a good challenge too, and got booked.

He did put Benteke through as well. Wasn't the worst performance he's ever had tbf.

• Like 2

He did run back around 40/50 yards to win the ball back from Jelavic when Delph lost the ball. Looked a good challenge too, and got booked.

He did put Benteke through as well. Wasn't the worst performance he's ever had tbf.

The fact that this wasn't his worst performance is probably the issue.

• Like 2

Don't get the abuse today, of all the players on the pitch and management on the sidelines he was far from the worst player.

Perhaps not. But there was 1 incident that sums him up:

It's 0-0. He gets a good ball in the box but is well tracked. Wieman runs into position for a cut back. Gabby, seeing the run, turns on the ball, swings and misses....

....and ends up on his arse. He just doesn't offer much other than comedy.

• Like 2

If it is legitimate...let's see if he gets punished like Grealish.

check his Instagram account mate seems legitimate to me!

http://instagram.com/ga11official/

Incredible hoax if it isn't.

How does the legit instagram account prove that that twitter account is real?

(I'm not saying it isn't, but I didn't think Gabby was on Twitter)

He is the most stupid footballer I have ever seen play and been completely nullified by every team we have played in several years.

The team talk is so simple dont leave space in behind, keep compact and make Villa break you down. It works pretty effectively almost every time.

Gabby is completely redundant when teams set up like this against us.

The most depressing this is I'm not convinced any of the other options are any better.

edit that may not be the most depressing thing, it is such a long list its difficult to rank them all but it is certainly another one for the pile.

Edited by villaglint

Be nice to Gabby. We might need him next season. Imagine how many he'd score down there?

I don't need to imagine, it's sweet F.A. He's not a goal scorer and when you are a striker, or at least supposed to be one, then that's a pretty big failing.

• Like 1

This guy has been totally mis coached his entire pro career

Or is it the lifestyle funding £2.4 million basic pay that he gets each year regardless of poor performance that clouds his own care towards his potential/ability.

Watching him yesterday he just doesn't understand the game,

Yesterday Weimann made a great run leaving a massive hole for him to run in to. The kind of hole that his kind of striker should thrive on.

He just stood there.......didn't see it.

Imagine if he played for Spurs, Liverpool, Everton, would they put up with such rubbish.

Remember a year or two back, those interviews where he said once his pace goes, he wants to drop into midfield.

Imagine that.

He spends half the time in midfield now.

He isn't Giggs.

I thought he had a good game at anfield last year. A good first half, then he got injured. He played wide left.

That was the last game he played well.

He has a comical lack of technical ability. He really is only effective when either next to a target man who will flick it over the top for him to run on to or playing in a side that goes from 'back to front' very quickly. 

Otherwise he shouldn't be in the team at all as he simply cannot play effectively in a side that tries to pass the ball and wait for openings. 

Â