Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

If you know Gabby you will realise he can barely scribble his own name, yet along type a meaningful apology.
Those are not his words, the captaincy means nothing to him, the club means nothing to him, football means nothing to him.

Do not let this waste of oxygen off the hook. He needs to be forced out, by us, the fans.

• Like 1

It will  be difficult to move him, because nobody want  to pay his wages. So If and that is a big  If dosen't  get a  transfer this summer I want to see a 15 pounds lighter Gabby ready to play 90 minutes from day  one. That mens no holiday, no drinking, no smoking and for gods sake  no more **** junk  food. 

I doubt that will happen though, but its time to do more than talking.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2016-04-28/aston-villa-hand-striker-agbonlahor-substantial-fine/

Aston Villa hand striker Agbonlahor 'substantial fine'

Aston Villa have confirmed their investigation into Gabriel Agbonlahor has resulted in him receiving a "substantial" fine, with the striker "reminded of his responsibilities as a professional footballer". His suspension has been lifted and Agbonlahor will be available for selection from Monday.

So the training camp thing... is that done now? Is he really fit after his two week intensive training, or have we sort of given up on that? Don't want to do a training camp? Use the time instead to go on a bender, and then everyone will forget.

• Like 1

There is no way he wrote that himself. I do not believe he knows the meaning of the words  devastating & forgiveness let alone spell them & his performances haven't been good enough for the past 5 seasons let alone this one . He still needs to do one .

TBF, the statement attributed to him says all the right words.  But actions over the past multiple years say otherwise.  If he wants to make amends with this fan, he needs to show me on the pitch in both effort and product.  i.e. run your arse into the ground, score goals, create assists.  

But the bad actions have spoken so loudly to this point, that i think it would be far too late and even foolish to give him a chance, to back this statement with new actions.

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Oh right.

So that is why he is sorry.

"Oh shit I better put out some bullshit apology, I just lost 200k."

It won't be that much.  I'm pretty sure that the 92 clubs have a deal with the PFA that they can't fine players more than two weeks wages. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Eric said:

It will  be difficult to move him, because nobody want  to pay his wages. So If and that is a big  If dosen't  get a  transfer this summer I want to see a 15 pounds lighter Gabby ready to play 90 minutes from day  one. That mens no holiday, no drinking, no smoking and for gods sake  no more **** junk  food. 

I doubt that will happen though, but its time to do more than talking.

Too **** right.

• Like 1

Actions speak louder than words Gabby and your actions over the last year have been nowhere near your claims. 

If we can't get rid, he needs to really knuckle down and prove he is worthy of a place in our team. Lose the belly, lose the party lifestyle and prove you're actually a professional footballer because at the moment you're not!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Oh right.

So that is why he is sorry.

"Oh shit I better put out some bullshit apology, I just lost 200k."

Was probably one of the terms of his punishment. He's been handed the fine and either told to write or given an apology to post online. 

Dont get fooled into thinking he actually means any of it. He's more sorry that he's out of pocket than how he's behaved 

Â