Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

On 4/21/2016 at 12:36, R.Bear said:

Maybe but they're still paying him so why would he give a shit? It doesnt matter if he bangs a hat-trick or sits on the bench for 90 minutes, he still get paid the same. There are millions of examples of players not giving a shit. The only difference here is that Gabby is supposedly "one of us".

False. It's not that he's supposedly a Villa supporter himself. It's that he is:

• Our most senior player by a fairly large margin
  • Our club captain
  • One of our highest earners

He is supposed to be a leader in the dressing room and on the pitch. What kind of example is he setting with this kind of behavior?

Either way Gabby smoked a pipe and took some NOS? Who **** cares? I come back to the same point, if he was in form people would laugh it off, much like Ashley Young getting his cock out on webcam. I realise they are different things but people found that hilarious. Winning takes care of everything as Tiger Woods says.

Do you honestly not see any connection between Gabby being out drinking, smoking, taking nitrous, and his complete inability to keep himself fit to play?

• Like 3

can anyone shed some light on this story regarding gabbys mom?

if its true, then i dislike him even more, the one thing i dislike is disregard to parents, especially considering the money he is on, he could support her no matter what the past is

when it comes to that point in his life when it will be too late for him to apologise, or talk to her, or ask her questions that hes sat on for many years, he will regret it for the rest of his life and itll eat him up inside.

2 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

if its true, then i dislike him even more, the one thing i dislike is disregard to parents, especially considering the money he is on, he could support her no matter what the past is

when it comes to that point in his life when it will be too late for him to apologise, or talk to her, or ask her questions that hes sat on for many years, he will regret it for the rest of his life and itll eat him up inside.

I don't think that is a reason to dislike someone. Maybe he will live to regret it but its his choice to make. Maybe he isn't ready to make a choice?

i didnt say it was the was i dislike him, i said it was a possibility for me to dislike him even more, ive been in similar shoes and now ive got to face the rest of my life without saying what i wanted to to both of my parents, i would stress to anyone to build bridges with your parents, no matter what theyve done or what youve done, 27 years is along time to be stubborn, did gabby even know that his mother sits in the stadium watching him on match day? thats a mother that cares, parents will always pick up the pieces, and all they ask in return is that you pick up the phone.

1 hour ago, AndyBM said:

I have no other knowledge besides that article but it says she left him and his siblings when he was 2. Why would he care who she is? Regardless of the full story, he probably came to terms with it all years ago and has decided it wouldn't change anything so why bother.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AndyBM said:

apparently she wanted nothing to do with Gabby until he made his Villa debut and has been trying to contact him since then. I think this is not something I would hold against Gabby

I don't think I have seen it on here yet but another site (I am nowhere near tech savvy enough to link or copy it) is showing a side picture where the spare tyre is even more pronounced.

I just can't understand how it is possible to participate in everyday premier league standard training session and be so large. He must be turning up and standing in the corner chatting or staring transfixed at a tree limb whilst it is all going on around him or something. How can the coaches have let this happen? 

I know there is an argument that he can't be held up as breaching contract if he turns up at training but surely they can prove he has not actually BEEN training whilst he is in attendance otherwise how can he have the tyre? 

2 hours ago, AndyBM said:

i didnt say it was the was i dislike him, i said it was a possibility for me to dislike him even more, ive been in similar shoes and now ive got to face the rest of my life without saying what i wanted to to both of my parents, i would stress to anyone to build bridges with your parents, no matter what theyve done or what youve done, 27 years is along time to be stubborn, did gabby even know that his mother sits in the stadium watching him on match day? thats a mother that cares, parents will always pick up the pieces, and all they ask in return is that you pick up the phone.

With all due respect it is entirely his choice. I never knew my father, if he came around tomorrow I would tell him to get **** too.

3 hours ago, AndyBM said:

Different people live different lives and have different parents. 

I don't think you should judge people on a situation which is never black and white

4 hours ago, AndyBM said:

Well apparently she left him when he was 2 years old. Sooooooo

1 hour ago, ismail-villa said:

Yep, she probably only wanted to get her 'beloved' son back ever since he became a premier league footballer.

I didnt know he was a premier league footballer.

• Like 3

WTF Gabby said to have an offer on the table from a Middle East club according to the Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/04/23/aston-villa-risk-fans-fury-as-head-of-recruitment-paddy-riley-st/

Villa also expect to conclude their investigation into striker Gabriel Agbonlahor this week, after he was pictured with laughing gas canisters on the night the club’s relegation was officially confirmed. Agbonlahor was suspended for the second time and is likely to be fined, ahead of his departure this summer. The 29-year-old is understood to have an offer on the table from a club in the Middle East.

Going by previous transfers to the middle east, i feel this is our best hope of getting rid. He probably thinks thats where the hobbits live, promise him a go on Gandalfs pipe. 

Â