Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

My opinion of him has not changed one bit!  Very much doubt he wrote the piece above and it's too little too late.  Thanks for some memories but still hope he is out the door in the summer.  Call me cynical but is a new manager on his way in very shortly and someone is attempting to build bridges? Big clear out required, starting with him. 

Edited by ferguson1

"This role was important to me and i am sad i have lost it"

Was it a sausage roll maybe? or a ham and cheese roll?...im sad he has lost it too...he needs to go to the knackers yard now for retirement.

He had captaincy taken off him this summer when 'team captain' was given to Richards and Sherwood came up with this club captain nonsense to try to keep him happy. 

It's a role of little importance for a player who has given nothing on the pitch for years, and an apology to try to keep the fine down.

This is a distraction IMO. His off--the-field behavior is not the main issue, nor is the lack of leadership as club captain.  The REAL issue getting lost in all these shenanigans is he is an awful player who has scored one goal this season when we were desperate.  It is not personal, and it cannot be fixed with empty words.  We all get older.  He has had his time and now he needs to go.  If he really loved the club he would move on, but I suspect his love of his wages will prevent him from doing so.

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

He had captaincy taken off him this summer when 'team captain' was given to Richards and Sherwood came up with this club captain nonsense to try to keep him happy. 

It's a role of little importance for a player who has given nothing on the pitch for years, and an apology to try to keep the fine down.

But he was never the number 1 captain anyway, Delph was last season so he didn't lose it at all.

Â