Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Fecking hell..... someone is stupid enough to want him. If they offer a fiver or more for him we should bite their hands off. This is actually the best news I have heard all weekend. Get rid! Get his poisonous attitude out of the club and get his ridiculous wages off the books.

Please please take him. We will throw in Micah Richards for free!

• Like 2

How long do you think before he gets himself into trouble I. The middle east. Probably stroll down some high Street swinging from a whisky bottle with a joint in his hand 

2 hours ago, MikeMcKenna said:

The 29-year-old is understood to have an offer on the table from a club in the Middle East.

Is it a couple of £10 M&S meal-deals?

Has his agent told him that the Middle East is not Norwich (he is no doubt delaying a decision until their PL safety is confirmed)?

As Kylie once almost said Villa "should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky"...;) 

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

they must have been watching the 2008/09 DVD thinking it was from last season

Standard is much lower to be fair, a good amount of "Old boys".... Raul , Mario Melchiot etc have come this way over the past few years and get a very good grip of cash!

Hope it's Al-Ahli. 

Straight swap for Moussa Sow, sure he always dreamed of playing in the Championship.

That deal would value Gabby at £15m, but that seems fair imo :D

This offer from a club in the middle east. It's the Wednesday night DJ slot at Cinderella Rockerfellers in Norwich. He'd be a fool to turn it down. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 2

On 4/26/2016 at 10:16, 7392craig said:

Part of me hopes he stays. I'd have to change my profile picture.

The guy in your profile picture hasn't played for Villa in years, anyway. Might be a good time to change it, regardless.

Is he not just misunderstood? :D 

Only joking, was bored!  Hope we never see him in the shirt again and some Middle Eastern club take him off our hands.  One of many to go in the summer i hope.

Â