General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Just a guess... Spanish is this guys first language. He's having an interview today with Villa and this is a clue.

Andy Townsend knows who it is and so does that actor.

Mark ‏@MarkWatters72

@Rick_avfc yes Alistair Campbell tweeted this morning that GP was a no show and needed a player.

It's either Martinez or Poyet... but because his odds are now falling I think it maybe Poyet.

However how does anyone know for sure... Things change as we've seen??!!

Or maybe it's Benitez? :D

Who is this Actor Julie? And what is his relevance?

He's a Villa fan - he seems to know Andy Townsend

and both of them seem to know who the next Villa manager is going to be.

I'm just trying to suss out all the tweets.

@AndyTownsend_AV isn't THE Andy Townsend though is he?

anyone who wants to know these are what Andy Townsend's tweets in spanish to Louis Murrell are:

I think both have the same information and this is your first language?

I agree - I think he is having an interview today!

No, not my first language, but I was told of his interview is today! Long live the revolution! :-)

Poyet's odds now shortening on the bookies sites.

By the end of the day I can see another 200 page thread on how exciting this would be and a youtube clip from Brighton!

Just been doing a bit of digging into this actor's tweets and his friends....following the trail.

:detect:

He's a Villa fan. This caught my interest.

Andy Townsend ‏@AndyTownsend_AV

@louismurrall Good Man ! I rate "him" & he's known not 2 take crap off his players - which lets face it is gonna happen unless he gets rid !

Why would he put the word "him" in quotation marks? Could it be that our next manager may not be a "him" at all?...

The plot thickens... :shock:

Kendrick said in Mail article - Lambert, Rodgers, Martinez & Poyet were on the radar didn't he earlier?

Anyone else?

If Poyet is being interviewed today and Martinez next week, then how can anyone know who it will be for sure?

cant see it being poyet becaus ethe compenstaion will be huge. he signed a 5 year deal with brighton

would be happy with poyet. his footballs good, conducts himself well and has a real aura about him

Agreed he generally does coduct himself well, and deserves a shot IMO in the prem, but he did make an arse of himself with the Suarez/Evra.

Came out, pretty much, claiming the word negro was okay, and that the British should adapt to their culture. Also that Suarez never said the word and that he was not a racist. Totally ignoring the fact that he wasn't there and that no one had called Suarez a racist, it seemed like he was protestinga little too much for a mate he knew had been caught out.

He also said that whaever happens on the pitch should stay, even if you get punched, you should just except the referee's decision, as his decision is final, and that it's cowardly to complain after, or words to that effect.