Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Valhalla, good read. Even if it had another slight on Villa - "I'm almost disappointed he might end up at Villa. I think he'll end up at a bigger club than that."

Athole Still may be a bit of a arse, but it's pretty handy to have a manager with an agent who is pretty high up the ladder in those circles - it rather helps when trying to bring in a certain calibre of player

Afternoon All

We need someone like David McNally at this club.

You've already got our Manager, leave our CE alone :lol:

I’m not specifically ITK but have had a couple of bits relayed to me this morning which might be of interest to you

The word in these parts is that we’re looking to make Culverhouse & Karsa an offer to keep them at NCFC. This obviously won’t stop PL moving but if they do follow him then compo will be payable for them too so it could be that we’re waiting for their decision before negotiating further with you on their compo if they decide to leave.

I’m also understand that part of any deal will involve an “agreement” which says that PL can’t come back to NCFC for any of our players for a 12 month period, same as Swansea & Liverpool have agreed

Cheers

KA

Athole Still may be a bit of a arse, but it's pretty handy to have a manager with an agent who is pretty high up the ladder in those circles - it rather helps when trying to bring in a certain calibre of player

The way he slates players I would be very suprised. He isn't that quiet during a game either.

Anyway, where is this announcement. I cannot start my Jubilee Weekend without it!!

The word in these parts is that we’re looking to make Culverhouse & Karsa an offer to keep them at NCFC. This obviously won’t stop PL moving but if they do follow him then compo will be payable for them too

That's cool.

Randy Lerner's cheque book now has rather a lot of stubs containing payments of this kind...

I sure do you enjoy reading Pilchard complaining about Twitter for the millionth time. Very compelling.

If only there was some way of scrolling past anything you dont like reading.

Perhaps one your ITK chums can help you.

I asked them. They said you're a tedious bore with nothing remotely interesting or relevant to say.

That's pretty accurate you have to say.

Yep I'd say so. But we all can't be as ITK, exciting and as thought provoking as your good self. At least I have some respect for the forum guidelines, I guess though.

That's me sold 100%

"I think his training and approach to players is borrowed from Hitzfeld. He was a huge admirer of his. And I think it was because of Hitzfeld he deliberately did his coaching badges in Germany. Some of the training techniques he tried were more to the German model than the British model. Wherever the influences have come from, it is a style that ekes the best out of unglamorous players. I remember being so impressed with him on a matchday and his ability to get the most possible out of every single player."

Want, want, want.

Don't tell me to jog on - who the **** do you think I am or we are? Your little answering service? Don't get testy because you're too lazy to do minimal research into the matter.

Minimal research?? Countless hours of norwich games on youtube?! Yeah right that is minmal. How the **** would google help me?! Reply with a dickish response and of course im going to tell you to jog on. Jog on

:lol:

You mess.

:D

Nah was only kidding around mate, didnt mean to be a dick. Just bored at work...but what kind of style does lambert set his team up to play?? 8)

Think at this stage we are still talking about compensation so I presume announcement will be next week now even though I expected it be today.

Yeah apparently they are going to announce it next wednesday after the jubilee..

I still think they will announce it today or tomorrow. Then have the PC on Wednesday.

He does seem an intriguing character. I quite like that. Someone who'll tell Richard Dunne he's a prick after he's made his weekly mistake. Perhaps he won't be making those any more (I don't know if he's a miracle worker though).

What I hope he tries to achieve is to get us playing with wingers again. People who can take a man on and beat them, can put a decent cross into the box. He'd have to buy some, of course.

OK guys enough of the post on poster. Back on topic please.

Can I still hate Athole Still, though?

Absolutely.

Good cos he is a clearing in the woods and reminds me of Wiggy (just kidding, Athole aint that bad!).....!!!!

Its ok they don't get internet in Mexican prisons :winkold:

Think at this stage we are still talking about compensation so I presume announcement will be next week now even though I expected it be today.

Yeah apparently they are going to announce it next wednesday after the jubilee..

I still think they will announce it today or tomorrow. Then have the PC on Wednesday.

Edit.