Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

Don't tell me to jog on - who the **** do you think I am or we are? Your little answering service? Don't get testy because you're too lazy to do minimal research into the matter.

Minimal research?? Countless hours of norwich games on youtube?! Yeah right that is minmal. How the **** would google help me?! Reply with a dickish response and of course im going to tell you to jog on. Jog on

Someone needs a hug.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about this idea of not being allowed to sign players from your previous club for 12 months. If it's a gentleman's agreement it wouldn't bother me much as I'd hope Lambert would look further afield than Norwich anyway. I very doubt it's enforceable in law though, as you are effectively unfairly restricting the employment rights of the Norwich players.

Don't tell me to jog on - who the **** do you think I am or we are? Your little answering service? Don't get testy because you're too lazy to do minimal research into the matter.

Minimal research?? Countless hours of norwich games on youtube?! Yeah right that is minmal. How the **** would google help me?! Reply with a dickish response and of course im going to tell you to jog on. Jog on

Someone needs a hug.

To keep it on topic.....I think Lambert would love you avatar. I share a similar opinion to Lambert about it and I cannot stop watching it.

I’m not specifically ITK but have had a couple of bits relayed to me this morning which might be of interest to you

The word in these parts is that we’re looking to make Culverhouse & Karsa an offer to keep them at NCFC. This obviously won’t stop PL moving but if they do follow him then compo will be payable for them too so it could be that we’re waiting for their decision before negotiating further with you on their compo if they decide to leave.

Cheers for the info. Hopefully they wont make it, as I understand these two are quite integral to Lamberts successes?

Can people never ever ever call him "Lambo" ever again? It's as cringeworthy as Sunalun fans calling MON 'Marty'.

Wonder how much of a blow it will be if we don't get the backroom staff, would take a bit of the glow off for me, if they've been as integral to Lambert's success as we're led to believe.

Anyway, being positive let's hope Randy doesn't stand for it.