Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the problem in people calling him "Lambo"

As long as in 6 months time we aren't calling him things such as useless, shit or clueless then "Lambo" is fine with me.

Will be interesting to see what happens with MacDonald and Cowans if "Lambo" does bring all his own backroom staff with him. Back to the youth and reserves for them pair I think.

Like many others, I just want them to hurry up and finalise the deal now so that I don't have to worry about it hitting a last minute snag. It is Villa after all.

I don't see the problem in people calling him "Lambo"

As long as in 6 months time we aren't calling him things such as useless, shit or clueless then "Lambo" is fine with me.

Will be interesting to see what happens with MacDonald and Cowans if "Lambo" does bring all his own backroom staff with him. Back to the youth and reserves for them pair I think.

Like many others, I just want them to hurry up and finalise the deal now so that I don't have to worry about it hitting a last minute snag. It is Villa after all.

I agree nothing wrong with Lambo... LAMBO NO 5

Without having to look through 179 pages to find the answer:

What kind of football does lambert like to play??

winning

That is my favourite style.

think MON 2.0. With several new apps like:

Ball retention

squad rotation

substitutions

tactics

and a free trial version of anti virus software to prevent that pesky Heskey virus from getting into your operating system.

It may however be vunerable to the Grant Holt trojan.

Without having to look through 179 pages to find the answer:

What kind of football does lambert like to play??

winning

That is my favourite style.

think MON 2.0. With several new apps like:

Ball retention

squad rotation

substitutions

tactics

and a free trial version of anti virus software to prevent that pesky Heskey virus from getting into your operating system.

It may however be vunerable to the Grant Holt trojan.

The Gabby malware also, though due to its lack of movement and minimal damage to your net, will be easy to find and quarantine

SSN Update: Pete Colley os BMH everything going well with negotiations.

Lambert his agent Atol & PF & RL are meeting this afternoon. Hoping to announce it all officially in next 24 hours could be couple of hours.

So I guess then Norwich must have given permission then!

Cannot wait for Senor Lamberto to be named our manager......

after the worst season supporting Villa we finall have something to be smiling about...

if the rumours that Randy is gonna stick his hand in his pocket to the tune of 25-30m then it will be a fantastic summer....

Up the **** Villa!!!!!!!!!!!!