Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing the compo will be around 1-2m

And you're quibbling over paying it? Wow, what a big club you are.

And when you do eventally have him and a top 6 club suddenly needs a manager, enjoy looking over your shoulder.

Wiz - calm down & think about matters.

Norwich had given PL permission to talk to AVFC - they then withdrew it...which is what has caused the storm and Lambert tendering his resignation.

Had they NOT gone back on the agreement with Villa & your manager to at least let him speak to us... this would have been wrapped up days ago.

I'm sure when Villa approached Norwich for permission to speak to Lambert - which YOUR CEO said they had done properly and correctly on SSN - they would have realised that they would need to pay his club compensation....What your CEO didn't own up to live on SSN.....

was the fact that they HAD indeed granted permission but then later withdrew it and said NO.

THAT's a different kettle of fish altogether.

We've paid out £12mil in compensation to or for managers in the last 2 years. That's more than your transfer budget last season.

Not sure that's something we should be proud of...

And when you do eventally have him and a top 6 club suddenly needs a manager, enjoy looking over your shoulder.

And you said you're in your 50s or something? Embarrassing.

We are a top 6 club by the way. At least typically.

And you said you're in your 50s or something? Embarrassing.

We are a top 6 club by the way. At least typically.

Probably still has Ruel Fox poster upon his wall.

Try and comprehend this..

Lerner is refusing to pay the compensation because McNally breached a clause in Lambert's contract by refusing to let him talk to us initally.. That typically means the contract no longer counts and we shouldn't have to pay a thing..

The way Norwich fans have gone on they have reminded me of the stripey filth in Sandwell, who are another uppety small club with ideas well above their station.

did you write the book " how to win friends and influence people"lol