Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

I'm guessing the compo will be around 1-2m

And you're quibbling over paying it? Wow, what a big club you are.

And when you do eventally have him and a top 6 club suddenly needs a manager, enjoy looking over your shoulder.

Wiz, stay off the sherry.

0.jpg

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that statement or the lack of it speaks volumes. Our offical statements normally carry info on how the other club has acted througout and also normally mentions his previous record at the previous club, to not say anything about the club to me is saying that they've acted poorly throught the proceedings. What a small time outfit Norwich have proved themselves to be.

Welcome to the Villa Paul Lambert.

I'm guessing the compo will be around 1-2m

And you're quibbling over paying it? Wow, what a big club you are.

And when you do eventally have him and a top 6 club suddenly needs a manager, enjoy looking over your shoulder.

:cheers:

Welcome PL - after 2 miserable years I can enjoy football again, an attacking, tactically aware, agggresive motivating Manager with hunger and desire.

Who cares he is not a 'big name' the current obsession with such things is plain daft.

I see him driving us back to Top 6 in the short term, and completely reinvigorating the Club. After that, who knows ?

From Twitter.

@andrewastewart

BREAKING : Police arrest a drunk middle-aged woman menacingly screaming "Where are you? Let's be aving you" outside Paul Lambert's house.

Now I just hope Ian Culverhouse and Gary Karsa are coming with him.. Either way Welcome Paul!!

SSN saying that they understand they're coming with him.

Brilliant news if true!!