Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now you have him, a ruddy good manager no doubts on that, nasty and selfish, but he knows the game.

I don't wish him or AV well, infact I hope he implodes with you.

But please cut me some slack, I'm very bitter today, one thing for sure though our game with you at our place should be lively.

Cheers.

I understand why you'd be bitter, we ourselves have been in the situation countless times where our best players have moved onto bigger clubs and just because you finished above us last season by no mean means you're bigger than us. Not that there aren't plenty of Villa fans with ideas above their stations either.

However, not that I expect you to be happy, but Lambert took you from a nothing club and got you back-to-back promotions and back into the Premier League in three seasons. You owe him more than you could know, and yet you don't wish him well? How ungrateful people can be.

When Milner left for Man City I was annoyed, but not at the man himself. He's a true professional and I appreciated what he did for us.

Show a little class.

Oh and welcome Mr Lambert. Very pleased with this appointment and can't wait for him to start.

My fellow villa fans I can honestly say I cannot remember being as excited about a managerial appointment. We can look forward to a VERY exciting summer, and after the last few years, we deserve it. Sit back, relax and now enjoy the fun

My fellow villa fans I can honestly say I cannot remember being as excited about a managerial appointment. We can look forward to a VERY exciting summer, and after the last few years, we deserve it. Sit back, relax and now enjoy the fun

Messi or Ronaldo...? C'mon you tease spill it

So now you have him, a ruddy good manager no doubts on that, nasty and selfish, but he knows the game.

I don't wish him or AV well, infact I hope he implodes with you.

But please cut me some slack, I'm very bitter today, one thing for sure though our game with you at our place should be lively.

Cheers.

The more bitter you are the greater they were. :D

Delighted! So glad it's finally happened, I feel it's a massive step forward from the nightmare of the last two years. An appointment I think that nearly all the fans and everyone involved in the club wanted and can agree on; so we're pulling in the right direction at least.

Now let's be Aston Villa again!