Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

So now you have him, a ruddy good manager no doubts on that, nasty and selfish, but he knows the game.

I don't wish him or AV well, infact I hope he implodes with you.

But please cut me some slack, I'm very bitter today, one thing for sure though our game with you at our place should be lively.

Cheers.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happiest iv been about villa in what feels like a very very long time.

Fantastic appointment, now we all have a summer of rebuilding to look forward to :)

Im not expecting miracles but I honestly believe he has the credentials to push us back up where we belong, and actually set up to win games :D

So now you have him, a ruddy good manager no doubts on that, nasty and selfish, but he knows the game.

But please cut me some slack, I'm very bitter today, one thing for sure though our game with you at our place should be lively.

Cheers.

There is a ginger scotsman currently browsing your website and on the careers with norwich button.

Cheers.

Yup, we'll be playing football again this time

Cheers.

There is a ginger scotsman currently browsing your website and on the careers with norwich button.

:lol: Welcome Paul, I'm genuinely excited about watching Villa again. So glad I renewed the day McLeish got the boot!

Cheers.

How do the lemons taste?

1333146057356small.jpg

Cheers.

TBF cant blame you for feeling that way but any norwich fan who think there on par with aston villa is deluded.