Match thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

We're coming over from Belgium so with our support we can't lose. Like some others on here I'd love to see Carruthers get a start

Nice to see some overseas support but my advice to you and your mates is to get down La Grand Place in Brussels, have a few beers and watch it on the TV because we sure ain't worth travelling that far for!

I don't think they'll be showing the game anywhere in Belgium, and Brussels is a shithole :lol: Besides, the Villa is always worth travelling for :winkold:

do you think i could buy a ticket on the day and risk it or call the ticket office and play it safe

i think you could call the ticket office and get a seat in the dugout with a free lap dance at half time they are that desperate.

:crylaugh:

We're coming over from Belgium so with our support we can't lose. Like some others on here I'd love to see Carruthers get a start

Nice to see some overseas support but my advice to you and your mates is to get down La Grand Place in Brussels, have a few beers and watch it on the TV because we sure ain't worth travelling that far for!

I don't think they'll be showing the game anywhere in Belgium, and Brussels is a shithole :lol: Besides, the Villa is always worth travelling for :winkold:

La Grand Place is not a shit hole. Good beer and plenty of places to eat. And Belgium to Birmingham to watch shit is certainly not worth it.

La Grand Place is not a shit hole. Good beer and plenty of places to eat. And Belgium to Birmingham to watch shit is certainly not worth it.

Chill out man. They are going on tour, they will have a brillient time! Stop trying to be a killjoy...

Chill out man. They are going on tour, they will have a brillient time! Stop trying to be a killjoy...

I've noticed as well that for the last few home games we have won (Fulham, Norwich) there has been a post from overseas supporters wanting info on things to do during their stay apart from watch the Villa. It's an omen!

:flag:

Looking at the pictures of the players training this week, is there a chance Delph could be involved today?

Oh god. I hope not, things are bad enough without bringing him back

Looking at the pictures of the players training this week, is there a chance Delph could be involved today?

Oh god. I hope not, things are bad enough without bringing him back

Would be a welcome sight on the bench IMO.

Feeling pretty good about today (but that could all change upon seeing AMc's starting line-up!!!!)

I'd set us up as follows

...............Given

Lichaj.Cuellar.Collins.Warnock

...........Herd.Clark

N'Zogbia.Ireland.Gabby

..........Weimmann