Match thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Looking at the pictures of the players training this week, is there a chance Delph could be involved today?

Oh god. I hope not, things are bad enough without bringing him back

Would be a welcome sight on the bench IMO.

...............Given

Lichaj.Cuellar.Collins.Warnock

...........Herd.Clark

N'Zogbia.Ireland.Gabby

..........Weimmann

With Herd and Clark doubtful, I'd go with Gardner and Delph (if fit) and drop Gabby for a start for Carruthers.

Not that Eck will of course. Only thing that justifies a start for Gabby is the prospect of him putting himself in the shop window for MON today.

I'd love our 'kids' to put on a barn stormer today, personally if i'd have been at the club with O'Neill i might be abit perturbed that he kept going out and signing players like Baye/Heskey/Sidwell, when i've not even had a sniff at the first team. I mean, has Bannan/Lichaj and Weimann really contributed any less to the cause than those three senior players he signed?

--------------------Given--------------------

Hutton-----Cuellar-----Collins-----Warnock

Albrighton--Gardner--Ireland---N'Zogbia

------------Weimann---Agbonlahor----------

subs. Guzan, Baker, Heskey, Lichaj, Delfouneso, Delph, Bannan

I think that would make Carruthers the only fit player who has played for the first team and is available that isn't part of the first team squad.

I really do hope Clark or Herd has recovered.

--------------------Given--------------------

Hutton-----Cuellar-----Collins-----Warnock

Albrighton--Gardner--Ireland---N'Zogbia

------------Weimann---Agbonlahor----------

subs. Guzan, Baker, Heskey, Lichaj, Delfouneso, Delph, Bannan

I think that would make Carruthers the only fit player who has played for the first team and is available that isn't part of the first team squad.

I really do hope Clark or Herd has recovered.

That a decent team, I'd be happy if we played that, but with Lichaj at right back over Hutton.

As they say in the business it appears McLeish isn't **** around when it comes to this match. It's amazing how different he lines up the team when he has the chance to get one over his long time rival. Ah well, not complaining that is a side that can go out and do some work today.