Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't they just put a stage up at the ground, put some food trucks on, get Liam Gallagher to show his face (and no doubt promote his album) and just keep it all in one place, would still only be a few thousand but at least it would look better 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Why didn't they just put a stage up at the ground, put some food trucks on, get Liam Gallagher to show his face (and no doubt promote his album) and just keep it all in one place, would still only be a few thousand but at least it would look better 

Noel was at the match. They could have chucked him a guitar and got him to do a few songs.

However, they might not have sounded quite the same as Dias dad head butted him and split his lip (accident).

Trevor Sinclair's defense and utter love in for Man City and Pep on Talk Sport must be the most biased I have ever heard in my life, he drives me insane. Trying today to justify how good Pep is and it's not about how much money Man City have spent, it's all about Pep's genius as a manager???

On another note as above, my pal who was at Man City on the last day said there was lots of City fans taking the piss and trying to kick off with Villa fans at the end of the game, although nothing reported, not even that they destroyed there goal posts either. And they try and say the media are not biased??

They're the fans I've seen the most trouble with at VP, be it bus windows put through outside the ground, fights down by the church, fights at the top of the holte end steps 

Etihad stadium is also and example of how these bowl stadiums are a bit shit, all their idiots sit next to the away fans rather than the opposite end of the ground, I've been in the end seat 3m or whatever it is from the home fans across the steps, guess what the police did when after half of abuse I told the city fan opposite me to shut the **** up

One day, one day, the oil money will disappear and much like their neighbours success, their success will disappear too. 

Their business model is about as sustainable as the fossil fuels they rely on.

Bring it on bitches.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

Are they gonna play him and Haaland? I doubt it. I hope they enjoy being rotated.

Never mind being rotated. I hope they enjoy watching Pep play Jack Grealish as a false nine 😂

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

Are they gonna play him and Haaland? I doubt it. I hope they enjoy being rotated.

Oh he'll be rotated but he's really versatile and can play in any attacking position so not just a 9

• Like 1

Â