coda

Just shows what happens if you just sign too many players, most of which the manager had no input into. 

There is no cohesion or team spirit. Poch will be gone by the end of October.

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Poch ahould resign now while heis reputation is still in tact they are going to ruin him.

Another embarrassing loss. I love it

Poch is a bit overrated as well. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Poch ahould resign now while heis reputation is still in tact they are going to ruin him.

Another embarrassing loss. I love it

He isnt getting a big job anywhere soon. Chelsea was his only option

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Hanhanhhha hah haha

caicedo 115m 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol exactly.

it’s the Brighton system that makes these players look so good.

A random player could slot in and they look even better 😂😂

Cucurella 😂😂😂

Look at Brighton  they surroound their young talent with real experience. Chelsea surround their young talent with more young talent. Only Thiago Silva could be called a leader in that team today . Chilwell and Sterling are not captain material. 

4 hours ago, beachboys1 said:

they ruined potter

Nah - it's a basketcase club: and once they smell blood, the Lahden based press love to pressure and hound a manager.

He did really well in Sweden and pretty darn good at Brighton. He won't get a top 6/8 job, but I would back him to come in and make a lower half Prem team competitive and punch above their weight. With the right backing he could build a very solid foundation at a club.

People were talking about him taking over from Southgate before his few months at Chel$ki FFS.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Nah - it's a basketcase club: and once they smell blood, the Lahden based press love to pressure and hound a manager.

He did really well in Sweden and pretty darn good at Brighton. He won't get a top 6/8 job, but I would back him to come in and make a lower half Prem team competitive and punch above their weight. With the right backing he could build a very solid foundation at a club.

People were talking about him taking over from Southgate before his few months at Chel$ki FFS.

Perfect fit for Everton when Dyche gets the sack.

Â