Mick McCarthy Sacked

Swerbs

Always liked Mick and whenever i see him on tv he reminds me of one of the characters on Sesame Street.

Saw his interview after the game against West Brom and when you hear a manager apologize for his team's performance you know he on his way out.

Probably why AM never apologizes!

You only need to look at his Sunderland stints to see Mick just can't hack this league. So...not surprised.

So, Wolves, how about:

1) You give us £3 million

2) We give you our manager

Slight update on this.

1) We will give you £3 million

2) We will give you our manager

He's from the generation of plastic paddy, before we could grow a full team of our own :)

Bssically half the Italia 90 squad, Cascarino, Houghton, Townsend, Aldridge and a few others.

Yeah if we could do what we did with those players, imagine what England could do with the players at their disposal if they could only take ego, a superiority complex and a sense of entitlement out of the equation and relied on team spirit instead. It'll never happen though :)

i hope this does not come off as i would like poyet here if mcleish is removed (praying) i think poyet is one of the bets young managers around

done fantastic things at brighton

wonder why curbs pulled out after his intial interest. something dodgey there...

please let it be fistface!

Â